Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

Having a Live In Bull can be a wonderful experience but like many things in life after a while can slip into a routine and no longer be special. The best situation to keep things interesting is when the Bull lives away from the couple (an hour or more) and visits as the Live In over a weekend. The excitement of texting, preparing the house and an anticipation of the Bull's arrival keeps the excitement alive.

How did you get started on something like this, there seems to be many questions to ask and things to consider when doing this.
Well like I said he was a friend to both of us and a sexual partner. He decided to move to a different state so the first thing he was going to do was sell his house. He asked if he could live with us after he did while he got a new place and job where he wanted to move to and we said yes. He sold his place and we gave him one of our guest bedrooms to be his.

Well like I said he was a friend to both of us and a sexual partner. He decided to move to a different state so the first thing he was going to do was sell his house. He asked if he could live with us after he did while he got a new place and job where he wanted to move to and we said yes. He sold his place and we gave him one of our guest bedrooms to be his.
Did he sleep with you in your bedroom often?

Yes. We have nearly the perfect situation for it. A rural home with 2 guest bedrooms and our bedroom is a suite with the non sleeping room currently being used as a gaming room. We also have a cellar that the wife has been wanting to turn into a fun chamber. I work too many hours and the wife is stay at home. If we came across one or two Unicorns we would definitely do it.

Yes. We have nearly the perfect situation for it. A rural home with 2 guest bedrooms and our bedroom is a suite with the non sleeping room currently being used as a gaming room. We also have a cellar that the wife has been wanting to turn into a fun chamber. I work too many hours and the wife is stay at home. If we came across one or two Unicorns we would definitely do it.
oh ...lovely

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs
It's my dream! An extended family that includes the bull :)
But, it's important to point out, without exclusivity, a bull must be completely free so he must have access to other wives as well

Last edited:
Back