Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

MagicMikeATX

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs

A really long time ago mt wife's former lover called to say that he was coming to town on a business trip. And she suggested that we give him our spare bedroom. It worked in a way: we'd have a late dinner, then play cards and talk, then go to bed. She would then slip out of bed, kiss me, mumble something like "don't wait for me" and go to his room. This lasted for 4 nights only but the experience is still fresh in my mind. He was not a black bull, though.

The thought has been there and could work. We've had two girlfriends live with us and wouldn't mind a boyfriend. The only part is most of those interested (as far as guys go) seem to want to live for free and not work or pay for anything.
I lived with a platonic female friend for a few months and paid rent plus also fucked her.
As long as the terms are settled up front

Back