Couples interested in dating bull exclusively

Do you prefer to date your bull long term?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

10inch-bull

Male
From
US
Hey to all the hotwives/ couples on here! I'm not new to the lifestyle but I've had consistent experience with couples who I was exclusive with and/ or dated the wife of the couple outside of the bedroom. I'm curious to know if this is common or something most couples seek in a bull.

that's great! I find its better for everyone that way.
It certainly is better. Everyone involved gets to know each better over time, which lends to establishing extended levels of trust and better sexual experiences…and most importantly the freedom to explore overnight or extended stay encounters that evolve from establishing that trust.

You are exactly what most cuckold couples seek. Every girlfriend i have involved in this lifestyle over the years has wanted for this. But we only met guys who wanted a notch on the bed post. Black men riding the Bull wave, but no intention of being what a true Bull should be.
You are golden! 🙌

It certainly is better. Everyone involved gets to know each better over time, which lends to establishing extended levels of trust and better sexual experiences…and most importantly the freedom to explore overnight or extended stay encounters that evolve from establishing that trust.
very well said. I concur, I find it enjoyable for everyone when trust and connection is built amongst the partners. I've dated a few couples since joining the lifestyle 12+ years ago. The longest couple I dated the wife was for just over 6 years.

You are exactly what most cuckold couples seek. Every girlfriend i have involved in this lifestyle over the years has wanted for this. But we only met guys who wanted a notch on the bed post. Black men riding the Bull wave, but no intention of being what a true Bull should be.
You are golden! 🙌
When you're in the presence of a true bull, you can feel it. I know what I offer and bring to the table as a bull and lover so finding a couple or hot wife that wants the relationship is usually difficult to find.

Hey to all the hotwives/ couples on here! I'm not new to the lifestyle but I've had consistent experience with couples who I was exclusive with and/ or dated the wife of the couple outside of the bedroom. I'm curious to know if this is common or something most couples seek in a bull.
I allways prefer to have a long term arrangement with cuck couples but they can be hard to find locally in the Uk.

Serving a master is always good, but serving 4 masters from the same family is even better, I am owned by 4 masters, two brothers, one is a ******* and the other a nephew, my pussy is always full of the purest semen of the black race, we receive visits daily from these masters, where I am exclusively black, and always after serving a master, my husband is at his side to fulfill his daily task of sucking out the semen deposited in me, I love being able to serve without fear of getting some disease.

Oh yeah nothing better than the wife going out to meet a man without me. bigger turn on if I'm sent pics during the night the ultimmate goal would be for her to spend a night or weekend with him
That is the ultimate. Mine stays the night twice a month and been fucking her 3-7 days a week for 2yrs! I cater only to her at the moment

We (couple) are def looking for a regular ongoing respectful Bull in the Reno/Sacramento/Bay Area. We are based in Reno Nevada.
Everyone is more comfortable over the long term and she would like sleepovers as well as long term and regular breeding. Challenging to find.

Last edited:
Difficult to find couples.. things often gets in the way between family life, schedules matching up, proximity, preferences, attraction, desires, expectations, etc.

Forgot to add... couples' rules to the list. Rules like condoms/no condoms, kissing, no overnights, no fucking in the bed, dont let the neighbors see you, husband has to be there/watch/film etc.

There is nothing wrong with boundaries, Im just saying that these things make it more difficult to find a proper match. Its especially irritating when either party decides to change the boundaries... like damn, this ain't what I signed up for!

A polite attractive bull with a good personality that can put it down..makes a long term relationship golden. Yet really hard to find.
I couldnt agree more. The way you talk can be just as if not more important than how well youre laying it down. Im a young black stag from SoCal looking for beautiful couples to please. Feel free to reach out and we can work something out.

Back