Couples Gifts.

BustyHotwifeLou

Couple
Gold Member
To couples, but mainly the guys, what’s the ultimate surrender in the bull/Hotwife/cuck relationship that you’d actually be prepared to make before you cross your red line?
Do you have a red line?
How far is too far?
I have my own thoughts on this but don’t want to ‘suggest’ anything.
Views, please.

My ex and I gave her bull/boyfriend a key to the apartment. That way he could come over whenever he wanted. I thought that was a great gift from us to him to show him he was a major part of our lives.
We (she) also gave him exclusivity with him for his birthday month one year. I wasn't allowed to see her naked or get off with her. I was allowed to eat her out twice (once before and after their fucking) but I was blindfolded both times. To present the gift of my chastity and his exclusivity, we bought her some sexy lacy red lingerie and had a red bow around tied around her legs and pussy. He unwrapped it on the bed with the note explaining her pussy was his for the month. It was definitely a powerful dynamic shift for us in the relationship.

My ex and I gave her bull/boyfriend a key to the apartment. That way he could come over whenever he wanted. I thought that was a great gift from us to him to show him he was a major part of our lives.
We (she) also gave him exclusivity with him for his birthday month one year. I wasn't allowed to see her naked or get off with her. I was allowed to eat her out twice (once before and after their fucking) but I was blindfolded both times. To present the gift of my chastity and his exclusivity, we bought her some sexy lacy red lingerie and had a red bow around tied around her legs and pussy. He unwrapped it on the bed with the note explaining her pussy was his for the month. It was definitely a powerful dynamic shift for us in the relationship.
That's pretty hot!

Back