1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
2,3,4,5,6 & 7

3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]

#1, #2 and #5

If i may... i will reply in order of hotness... (best fantasy mentioned last)

7 - not something i have considered before, but i would be open to this... IF ordered to do so by Him or his slut (my wife)
4 - this could be really hot!!! especially if pre-arranged with her Bull and we go out and meet somewhere where we might possibly be seen by 'nilla friends and family!

★ FROM HERE, IT IS A 5-WAY TIE!!! (cuck loves these ideas)...:
5 - i'd love to receive a phone call and hear her moaning, screaming, begging and cumming on His/Their Big Black Cock(s)!!!
2 - i'd actually ask for this to be done regularly!!!
1 - i would forfeit all vacations myself, invest the money i would spend on my vacation to ensure He and His slut (my wife) have a better getaway!!!
3 - insanely hot!!! being kicked out of my own bed and room and ****** to listen from the spare room to a REAL man fucking her, as they loudly humiliate me!!!
6 - her body & face must be sticky with the cum of her Black Bull and His friends... but her cunt should be dripping with their jizz as well... and she must spread her thick thighs and ******* me to eat her out, licking her pussy clean of BBC cum!

Back