1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
6, 3, 2, and 5

1. we went in vacation with her black lover (same room)... one of the best experience! she could go alone with him!
4. i like to buy her some sexy dress to use with other man!
5. already done! i was at work, she called me on phone... she was in hotel room with her bbc, while he fucking hard her (i heared the sound of his balls on her). :blackgrimace:

3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]

My wife says - 1. Ideally a couple of times a year.
Number 1 is very very hot. Any scenario for me where my wife is alone with a Real Man (that's ALWAYS a Black Man to me), I so very hot. It gives them the time to bond and hopefully allows her to fall in love with him.

We have done all but #7 and do them occasionally! She has also done pickups at predominantly black gyms! We bought a sports bra that we altered to show her nipples better and sanded some yoga shorts till they are almost transparent when stretched tight! She met a guy yesterday who she picked up there a few months ago! They fuck about once a month! All is great for her ego and self esteem!

I would love to dress my husband up as a butler and have him serve us!

Back