1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
5 &6

3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
my top 3 will be
1, 2 and 4

1, 3 & 6 for sure - we've done. We'd add:

Wedding night: bull goes first (if we could move the clock backwards, we'd do this)
Wife travels with boss for work. Stays in his hotel room with him, checks in as his wife.

those wedding night fantasies are so naughty and nice

my top 3 pick will be

The only ones we have not dome is 4 and 7, and 1 we had a holiday with our bull where they slept as a couple in the main room whist i listened in from the other room and for all holiday mrs inked and the our bull made it obvious even when we was out in the day or at night in a bar, that they was an item even introducing me as husband but our bull as her fuck, surprised how everyone just excepted it as great

3,6 then 2. I would like to have a more permanent situation that is where my partner is in a relationship with both of us and we live in a cuckold black owned family and friends lifestyle with us having white daughters and sons that are educated to understand the importance of the black bulls being the superior man in our house and white cuckold husband's have serve them and their needs. While only fucking his BBCSLUT wife for the continued existence and growth of the black owned family lifestyle. Some of my online accounts add me so I can get to know you more and chat about my journey to becoming the New modern day married white couple

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191030-125622_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-125622_Samsung Internet.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 20191030_125815.jpg
    20191030_125815.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 44
1, 3, and 7 :)

#6!aaa5a11.jpg

Back