Couple serving Bbc together

Have been playing for a while with bbc with the gf and she finally has embraced a more extreme side of wanting us to serve bbc together which is very hot. Thinking of more ways and looking for BBC in DC area who would want. I am hung but she wanted larger and since our bbc threesome she’s been more adventurous to new ideas so I’m trying to give her more and make them happen. Here’s a clip from her last sub training session, she’s very into cumplay and basically wants us to get very dirty together.

Attachments

• IMG_6020.MOV
    42.4 MB
Have been playing for a while with bbc with the gf and she finally has embraced a more extreme side of wanting us to serve bbc together which is very hot. Thinking of more ways and looking for BBC in DC area who would want. I am hung but she wanted larger and since our bbc threesome she’s been more adventurous to new ideas so I’m trying to give her more and make them happen. Here’s a clip from her last sub training session, she’s very into cumplay and basically wants us to get very dirty together.
Sounds wonderful .... hopefully the bull instructs you to both kneel before him .. you watch as your wife pulls his large thick cock from his underpants.. and sucks it to full rigidity .. then he pulls it away from her mouth, holds the back of your head and slips his cock between your lips .. right their.. inches from your wifes face... also .. later, as he shafts your wife to another orgasm on her back, spread wide.. .. he asks her .. shall he cum in her pussy .. or in your mouth ? .... be ready for her answer!!

Back