Country Cowgirls Blacked

Welcome all to post photos or videos of real country cowgirls have either got seduced into BBC or willingly tried BBC. I'm talking the true country music listening, horse riding type. Single, married, husbands who got their country cowgirl to try it, etc...

I've talked with people who believe this is one of the last untapped types of white women who haven't given in to the lust and desire of superior BBC. I disagree! Show the doubters the proof.

Reactions: jab
I'm a southern country girl, mom of 3 daughters , been married for 29years , and I love big Blk cocks deep in my white Pussy an love for them to fuck me in my ass, an I ain't never cared much about sucking cock , well white mans cock, but when it's BBCs , I do love sucking their big Blk cocks , and I love to swollen their big loads , and if I don't swallow ,it's because it's buried deep up inside my fat stretched juicy white Pussy , I was hooked from the first BBC I had years ago, he held me down an put every drop of his thick load Cum deep inside my Pussy

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 35
I'm a southern country girl, mom of 3 daughters , been married for 29years , and I love big Blk cocks deep in my white Pussy an love for them to fuck me in my ass, an I ain't never cared much about sucking cock , well white mans cock, but when it's BBCs , I do love sucking their big Blk cocks , and I love to swollen their big loads , and if I don't swallow ,it's because it's buried deep up inside my fat stretched juicy white Pussy , I was hooked from the first BBC I had years ago, he held me down an put every drop of his thick load Cum deep inside my Pussy
Very erotic! So who's idea at first? Yours or your husbands? age of first BBC?

Okay, maybe it's true. Maybe the true country cowgirls are the last white women standing not overly into BBC. No other pics or experiences with BBC and country cowgirls??

Back