Coronavirus

I see your not a two dimensional thinker like most sheep and people here. And your right.
My conspiracy guy I thought you might have said so but you could have missed it. You think there is a coincidence with the coronavirus and Prince Phillip's wish to become a deadly disease to wipe out a segment of humanity's population? Someone should return the favor and kick him in the ass before he gets in his grave?

My conspiracy guy I thought you might have said so but you could have missed it. You think there is a coincidence with the coronavirus and Prince Phillip's wish to become a deadly disease to wipe out a segment of humanity's population? Someone should return the favor and kick him in the ass before he gets in his grave?

I don't invest my time in foolishness. Everything taking place is in the bible. History always repeats itself. The only true history book. The ruling class of this earth are scared. And losing power. Like sadistic parents they are taking away everything you love and are hooked on. Phase two is coming is coming. It's going to be chaotic summer. Things we never be the same again. New rules and laws will be implemented.

Last edited:
Back