Convincing friends to go black..

I let slip during a conversation about sex and what we both like and dislike with a female friend, when a black colleague of hers walked into the cafe we were in having a coffee , he smiled at her she said he had been sort of chatting her up. I said with out thinking that she should go for it if he wanted her. She said sounds like you would . I said my husband and I are into cuckolding she looked aghast. Why I said it I really do not know maybe I wanted to get it off my chest. She then started questioning me about it and how we got into it.
So I opened up telling her how my husband had tried for years to watch me with another guy and how I refused. How we met Del and how I regret not trying sex with a black guy years ago when my husband first asked me.
She then asked if it was true about the size of their penis being much bigger, I said my experience is that yes they are bigger explaining that Del’s penis is nearly twice the size of my husbands and he gave me my first vaginal orgasm the first time he penetrated me and that not only is his penis so much bigger he also has more stamina and can last for twenty minutes or longer when he fucks me,
I said if you get the chance to try sex with a black guy go for it I’m sure you won’t regret it.
We left the cafe going our own ways.
She called me the following week saying she had gone for a ******* with the black guy we saw in the cafe and she went back to his place . They had sex he fucked her twice with his cock staying hard between the fucks and how true I had been about the size of their cocks as his was much much bigger than any white cock she had ever had and she’d had a few but no longer would she be having white cock and thanked me for telling her about my husband and i’s experience with my black lover.
I have explained to my husband what had happened and he was aghast that I had told her , he has since said if she’s up for it why not arrange for her to come with us when we meet Del and maybe arrange for his brother to be there and she could join in with me ,with o Del and his brother.
Since writing this my friend asked if she could come with my husband and I the next time we were meeting Del . My husband wasn’t to sure about this as we keep our lifestyle very quiet. I spoke to Del he said that it would be good for her to come and meet at the bar as usual and to tell her to dress in a similar type dress as he likes me to wear and to be naked underneath, if she wasn’t prepared to to that then do not bring her.
I relayed this to her she was not sure about this arrangement and said she would think it over for a few days then let me know her decision .
She called me and said could we meet for a lunchtime ******* as she wanted to discuss meeting Del more.
We discussed what I thought and what if she changed her mind when we went to the bar , I said it would be her decision as to what she decided.
We are meeting Del on Boxing Day I will post what happened later in the week.

Last edited:
Back