Conviction & Integrity

Lady Dionysus

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
This photo was posted by Shaun King, a NY journalist, during the Alt-Right rally and counter protests in Charlottesville, Virginia. EDIT: This photo was actually taken during an earlier hate protest in Charlottesville. Same city, same sentiment, different date. This was taken during the KKK rally in July.

It is a powerful image. This officer upheld his oath to serve and protect. To serve and protect people who spew bigotry, racism, and hate... I cannot imagine what was in his mind, or in his heart.

I have great respect for his courage, conviction, and integrity. FB_IMG_1502583380382.jpg

Lady D.

Last edited:
I could show those Nazi lovers some pics that would totally turn their stomachs against the thing they THINK they honor. The US government withheld a lot of the really bad pictures of the Nazi atrocities ... like taking little babies from their mothers arms, tossing them in the air, and bayonetting them, then laughing. All they see is the sensationalized version of Nazism but there was no honor in some of the things they did.

I could show those Nazi lovers some pics that would totally turn their stomachs against the thing they THINK they honor. The US government withheld a lot of the really bad pictures of the Nazi atrocities ... like taking little babies from their mothers arms, tossing them in the air, and bayonetting them, then laughing. All they see is the sensationalized version of Nazism but there was no honor in some of the things they did.

The rhetoric is unnerving. I admit that I was naive to believe we had moved past this, at least a little. But to hear the hate flow, in the open, without care or thought.

And to have a 20 year old run down a crowd of people in the name of these supremacy groups. How does someone so young have so much hatred?

One person died in that incident, 19 more are injured - 5 critically. And two Virginia State police officers lost their lives when their surveillance helicopter went down. And for what? We are supposed to be better than this by now.

Lady D.

Even if we educate folks about what the Nazis really did, I doubt if they would care. These folks have hate on their minds and in their hearts. They think they have free rein and that they can do what they want. It saddens me that this type of ignorance is still very prevalent. I too have seen the pictures and seen the history of what the Nazis did and how they not only treated people but had no remorse. This is something that I think will continue on. People in general have become not only hardened to the atrocities of history but just don't care. They think this won't happen to them or to their home, or home town. Unfortunately, I think that not only will groups like this continue but I think they will get bolder and crazier. The media loves to exploit this behavior, and so it gets blown up and then you have other groups saying, this is cool let's do it too. I pray that folks will wake up and realize that we need to be united and not hate filled like this..... our world as we know it won't last, it can't with hate and racism abounding like it is. I pray we as a country wake up and step up before we find ourselves in a situation like Europe has seen... a war zone.

That officer obviously has great respect for our constitution and our 1st amendment right. I'm sure he doesn't want to be there - but knows he must be there. If for nothing more but to show the supremacist he is a far better person than they will ever hope to be.

A powerful picture indeed - but not from Charlottesville, Virginia.
http://www.business2community.com/u...esville-virginia-01898230#WuQAWOXI6kqraMkX.97

http://www.snopes.com/racist-protesters-protected-black-policeman/

That photo IS from Charlottesville. And your Snopes link even says it is. :) Look at the shoulder patch, and the attached. It was just from the FIRST hate rally this summer in Charlottesville. In July, a small group of KKK members protested. That is where this image came from.

This is my hometown. I know this part of downtown well. Those people are standing in front of a courthouse in what is known as Court Square.

Lady D

4491.jpg

Last edited:
That photo IS from Charlottesville. And your Snopes link even says it is. :) Look at the shoulder patch, and the attached. It was just from the FIRST hate rally this summer in Charlottesville. In July, a small group of KKK members protested. That is where this image came from.

This is my hometown. I know this part of downtown well. Those people are standing in front of a courthouse in what is known as Court Square.

Lady D

View attachment 1411203

As it is, I miss read the article - thanks!

In things that totally didn’t happen, like seriously how retarded do you have to be to believe that
If you're saying these things didn't happen you'd be very wrong. They used millions of Jews, Russians, etc to do all kinds of bodily experiments on. Do you think the people put in the furnaces were all dead? Mothers being made to hold their babies in the air so the soldiers could shoot them? All this is on war film archives ... they're not fake. Why would I make sick crap like this up? The Japanese soldiers were even worse so said my grandfather.

If you're saying these things didn't happen you'd be very wrong. They used millions of Jews, Russians, etc to do all kinds of bodily experiments on. Do you think the people put in the furnaces were all dead? Mothers being made to hold their babies in the air so the soldiers could shoot them? All this is on war film archives ... they're not fake. Why would I make sick crap like this up? The Japanese soldiers were even worse so said my grandfather.
Btw im not aaying holocaust didnt happen but it’s physically impossible to throw a baby in the air and do that

This photo was posted by Shaun King, a NY journalist, during the Alt-Right rally and counter protests in Charlottesville, Virginia. EDIT: This photo was actually taken during an earlier hate protest in Charlottesville. Same city, same sentiment, different date. This was taken during the KKK rally in July.

It is a powerful image. This officer upheld his oath to serve and protect. To serve and protect people who spew bigotry, racism, and hate... I cannot imagine what was in his mind, or in his heart.

I have great respect for his courage, conviction, and integrity. View attachment 1400535

Lady D.
You do realise that pic is fake as shaun kings black heritage, also 90% of people in Charlottesville are not white supremacits but nationalists who believe that whites should not go extinct and are fed up of he way they are portrayed in the media, most of them want what malcom x and Muhammad ali wanted and was to be just be segregated from blacks and a place to call they own homelannd like every other race has, there’s nothing racist in that, but the dooshes in the back most of them are fbi informants not white nationalists

And as a Japanese/spanish person i find that insalting that you would quote non evidence as being worse, like seriously who is your grandfather to pass judgment and to know every single war crime

Back