Conversion Commencing

Get ready to be divorced! Really this is your plan! I hope your rich because that's the only way she's staying with you! Unless this is both or her idea I don't see this as any kind of training! Have you even discussed cuckolding/Hotwife lifestyle with her?

Dangerous tactics JoeWhite53! my hubby stopped having sex with me before we started, and I was a bit upset thinking he'd stopped fancying me etc. I am patient so put up with it and eventually when the IR scene thing came out, it all ended ok, but not all ladies are so understanding!

Today I am beginning my own long contimplated journey towards turning my long term partner into a Queen of Spades, and myself into a Cuckold.

I am from this day on going to let myself go physically, I will overeat and cease exercise.

From now on I will try my best to not satisfy her with my white cock. I will cum as quickly as possible leaving her wanting more, and offering to bring her pleasure from only my mouth and fingers.
i like it joe.......self grooming......now if you can corrupt her......!:qos:

So I should lavish her with appreciation and always be quick to pay her attention with my mouth and fingers, but make sure she is always left wanting more then my pathetic white dick can provide.
Let her know what you're into, role play with her, try a BBC dildo, encourage her to try at least one BBC, and that you'll never be jealous and you'll love her just the same.
Let her think about it and slowly get turned on by the idea.

Today I am beginning my own long contimplated journey towards turning my long term partner into a Queen of Spades, and myself into a Cuckold.

I am from this day on going to let myself go physically, I will overeat and cease exercise.

From now on I will try my best to not satisfy her with my white cock. I will cum as quickly as possible leaving her wanting more, and offering to bring her pleasure from only my mouth and fingers.
Good luck but make sure she is happy with what you do otherwise it may backfire on you

I think this could have a chance at working only if you manage to compensate lack of sexual satisfaction with making her feel loved as never before.

Joe, from personal experience I would advise trying to drag sex out as opposed to making it as quick as possible. My wife hates how long I take even if we're sharing fantasies. I pleasure her first with my licking so she's already satisfied, then she practically wants to get me off of her as soon as possible ;) Good luck on your journey but like others are saying be open and honest with her. She's super hot btw, congrats on your loss

Back