Conversion’s #1 and 2

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
My wife has been taking and loving BBC for over 7 years now, we’ve been married 31.....she’s says the only mistake she has made was not converting to BBC before and all during our marriage! She loves fucking BBC’s, she is one of the ones that became completely hooked and addicted, BBC is her/our ******* of choice! So, she has a few “wild” friends, one married, one recently divorced. They know about our lifestyle and think it’s hot. The married one has always been so curious and my wife shows me text all the time from her getting all hot and bothered asking my wife all about BBC. So, my wife set a play date up for them, said she could watch and see for herself or join and experience it. She wanted to just watch so came over to our place one day when my wife had a play date coming over. The friend said her husband didn’t know and wouldn’t approve but she was only going to watch so no harm. My wife said when her and her bull got to kissing and making out and she reached down and pulled out his black cock, she could hear her friend gasp....at the size! Within two minutes of my wife pushing him down on the bed to suck his cock, her friend was right beside her and they sucked him off really good while he filmed. Then he fucked them both, the friend just over to watch, took the first load right in her married pussy and squirted all over our bed, first time she has ever squirted being fucked. My wife took loads 2 and 3 in her married pussy. They have fucked 4 more times since then, this ladies husband who I know has no clue his wife, thanks to my wife, has come over to the dark side! She texts my wife all the time and I read them thanking my wife for doing this, talking all about how she never knew cock could make her feel so good, so alive, how it awoke a sexual beast in her and she wants to fuck other black bulls my wife fucks and thinks black cock is head and shoulders better than the best white dick she ever had. We were out with her and her husband who has no clue the other night, and after wine got to talking about sex and he was talking about how good his wife’s pussy tastes and how he has always loved to eat her out! I was trying not to laugh thinking he has no clue her pussy is being marinated with black men’s cum now thanks to my wife. Of course, my wife says it’s not her fault, she didn’t put a gun to her head and make her ride that first BBC, she made the choice to suck it and then fuck it and was begging for him to cum deep in her. My wife told her I know so now I get to watch them fuck a couple of bbc’s soon at our place and I get to watch and clean up all the cum from both girls so long as I am in chastity....I can’t wait!

Also, another friend of ours that the wife and I have known all the way back to high school jus got divorced and reached out to my wife wanting to know if we were swingers because we always seemed a little open sexually and she thought it was hot and needed laid. My wife told her we were kinda like swingers but a little different. They met over lunch one day to discuss it, this lady, about to turn 50 has been in a bad marriage most her life and is horny as hell. She wasn’t sure about black men but after a few months of questioning my wife seemingly daily, she finally tried her first BBC, one of my wife’s bulls that she set up for this friend and she loved it. She said it was far and away the best sex of her life and she wants more of it! She wants to meet the black guys my wife fucks and my wife is helping to set her up to get fucked regularly by BBC. She is a very sexy woman, I never dreamed she would be a black cock slut but she is! She has even agreed on text with my wife to have a BBC party at her house with my wife and about 5-6 Black men and let me watch of course, in my chastity cage! Her friend can’t wait to feel my tongue on her freshly fucked pussy, she thinks it’s absolutely the hottest thing ever my wife can go out and fuck black men then come back home to me and grind her used pussy in my face and cum with me licking her slutty used pussy! My wife told her it’s the best orgasms ever so she can’t wait to have the ******* fucked out of her by BBC, then have me crawl between her legs and lick it clean and make her cum! I’m a lucky man!

Here are the only pics I have, this is my wife and her blonde married friend sucking bbc together. I wasn’t there for this, he filmed it and I took stills from he video. My wife is on the right looking at the pics, her hand is around the BBC, you can partly see my wife’s wedding ring.

8E69BE4F-CA82-48C6-8FC8-322787EF6DD3.jpegE575E508-BD19-4A93-906E-BD492EC0B031.jpeg7FC9628E-06E1-4633-87BD-FA2FF7684041.jpegF9ABC0E0-3364-4127-AEA2-C051372429BB.jpegA28B9F72-890B-45DA-A08B-19C00D7F97DD.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife has been taking and loving BBC for over 7 years now, we’ve been married 31.....she’s says the only mistake she has made was not converting to BBC before and all during our marriage! She loves fucking BBC’s, she is one of the ones that became completely hooked and addicted, BBC is her/our ******* of choice! So, she has a few “wild” friends, one married, one recently divorced. They know about our lifestyle and think it’s hot. The married one has always been so curious and my wife shows me text all the time from her getting all hot and bothered asking my wife all about BBC. So, my wife set a play date up for them, said she could watch and see for herself or join and experience it. She wanted to just watch so came over to our place one day when my wife had a play date coming over. The friend said her husband didn’t know and wouldn’t approve but she was only going to watch so no harm. My wife said when her and her bull got to kissing and making out and she reached down and pulled out his black cock, she could hear her friend gasp....at the size! Within two minutes of my wife pushing him down on the bed to suck his cock, her friend was right beside her and they sucked him off really good while he filmed. Then he fucked them both, the friend just over to watch, took the first load right in her married pussy and squirted all over our bed, first time she has ever squirted being fucked. My wife took loads 2 and 3 in her married pussy. They have fucked 4 more times since then, this ladies husband who I know has no clue his wife, thanks to my wife, has come over to the dark side! She texts my wife all the time and I read them thanking my wife for doing this, talking all about how she never knew cock could make her feel so good, so alive, how it awoke a sexual beast in her and she wants to fuck other black bulls my wife fucks and thinks black cock is head and shoulders better than the best white dick she ever had. We were out with her and her husband who has no clue the other night, and after wine got to talking about sex and he was talking about how good his wife’s pussy tastes and how he has always loved to eat her out! I was trying not to laugh thinking he has no clue her pussy is being marinated with black men’s cum now thanks to my wife. Of course, my wife says it’s not her fault, she didn’t put a gun to her head and make her ride that first BBC, she made the choice to suck it and then fuck it and was begging for him to cum deep in her. My wife told her I know so now I get to watch them fuck a couple of bbc’s soon at our place and I get to watch and clean up all the cum from both girls so long as I am in chastity....I can’t wait!

Also, another friend of ours that the wife and I have known all the way back to high school jus got divorced and reached out to my wife wanting to know if we were swingers because we always seemed a little open sexually and she thought it was hot and needed laid. My wife told her we were kinda like swingers but a little different. They met over lunch one day to discuss it, this lady, about to turn 50 has been in a bad marriage most her life and is horny as hell. She wasn’t sure about black men but after a few months of questioning my wife seemingly daily, she finally tried her first BBC, one of my wife’s bulls that she set up for this friend and she loved it. She said it was far and away the best sex of her life and she wants more of it! She wants to meet the black guys my wife fucks and my wife is helping to set her up to get fucked regularly by BBC. She is a very sexy woman, I never dreamed she would be a black cock slut but she is! She has even agreed on text with my wife to have a BBC party at her house with my wife and about 5-6 Black men and let me watch of course, in my chastity cage! Her friend can’t wait to feel my tongue on her freshly fucked pussy, she thinks it’s absolutely the hottest thing ever my wife can go out and fuck black men then come back home to me and grind her used pussy in my face and cum with me licking her slutty used pussy! My wife told her it’s the best orgasms ever so she can’t wait to have the ******* fucked out of her by BBC, then have me crawl between her legs and lick it clean and make her cum! I’m a lucky man!

Here are the only pics I have, this is my wife and her blonde married friend sucking bbc together. I wasn’t there for this, he filmed it and I took stills from he video. My wife is on the right looking at the pics, her hand is around the BBC, you can partly see my wife’s wedding ring.

View attachment 2037701View attachment 2037702View attachment 2037703View attachment 2037704View attachment 2037705
These white bitches in a feeding frenzy for this cock

Back