Convention of States

The only red I see is on your side :

Bernie

Warren

AOC

Hey, give AOC some credit.
  • She's going to build railroads across the oceans, by paying 15/hour to people who'd rather not work.
  • Then she's going to tear down and reconstruct every building in the county, without using any fossil fuels.
  • And she's going to do it all in 10 years, before the Earth overheats and blows a fuse, like a toaster with a fork in it.
We can only hope the Russians don't have a bartender as capable as ours.

Last edited:
That is between God and him--- not You and him-- how many have you broken?

I am not the leader of the free world....although he is trying to change that...….that office has always been held to a higher standard.....something people look up to...until trump came along......and not bad enough all the ******* he pulled....tried to lie about it...and then cover it up using campaign money

shhhhhhhhh - I think he thinks he’s God ;}
.nice you can spot me without my sandals on....but I think it was
Lyrics
[Arthur Brown cover]
I am the god of hell fire and I bring you
Fire, I'll take you to burn.
Fire, I'll take you to learn.
I'll see you burn!
You fought hard and you saved and learned,
But all of it's gonna burn.
And your mind, your tiny mind,
You know you've really been so blind.
Now's your time burn your mind.
You're falling far too far behind.
Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, you gonna burn!
Fire, to destroy all you've done.
Fire, to end all you've become.
I'll feel you burn!
You've been living like a little girl,
In the middle of your little world.
Now's your time burn your mind,
Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no,
You're going to burn!
You're going to burn!
You're going to burn!
You're going to burn! burn! burn! burn!
Fire, I'll watch you burn
I am the god of hell fire, ha ha ha ha ha!

Songwriters: ARTHUR L. BROWN, DADDY FREDDY, LIAM HOWLETT, PABLO GAD
© Royalty Network
For non-commercial use only.
Data From: LyricFind

Last edited:
I am not the leader of the free world....although he is trying to change that...….that office has always been held to a higher standard.....something people look up to...until trump came along......and not bad enough all the ******* he pulled....tried to lie about it...and then cover it up using campaign money
That office has always been held to a higher standard.....something people look up to. Really? Bill Clinton had higher standards? ******* lord of Arkansas, ******* married to a practicing witch.

That office has always been held to a higher standard.....something people look up to. Really? Bill Clinton had higher standards? ******* lord of Arkansas, ******* married to a practicing witch.

right wing propaganda for most of that...….something a devil worshipper would buy into...….and the whole time the right was trying to impeach Clinton over a blow job ken Star, newt Gingrich and a couple others on the committee were all committing adultery themselves.....that right wing/cult double standard again

.nice you can spot me without my sandals on....but I think it was
Lyrics
[Arthur Brown cover]
I am the god of hell fire and I bring you
I'll see you burn!
You fought hard and you saved and learned,
But all of it's gonna burn.
Now's your time burn your mind.
Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, you gonna burn!
Fire, to destroy all you've done.
I'll feel you burn!
You've been living like a little girl,
In the middle of your little world.
Now's your time burn your mind,
Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no,
You're going to burn!
You're going to burn!
You're going to burn!
You're going to burn! burn! burn! burn!
Fire, I'll watch you burn
I am the god of hell fire, ha ha ha ha ha!

Songwriters: ARTHUR L. BROWN, DADDY FREDDY, LIAM HOWLETT, PABLO GAD
© Royalty Network
For non-commercial use only.
Data From: LyricFind

I have that album in vinyl - LUV it !!!!!!!

Yes. We got Obama as president.

Economically, Could Obama Be America's Best ... - Forbes
https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2013/05/...
May 16, 2013 · Yet, his administration’s military build-up added $1trillion of stimulus to the national debt ($2.3trillion adjusted for inflation) - the opposite of what is happening during the Obama

History Will Look Kindly on Obama's Great Recession ...
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/debate-club/...
Jan 19, 2017 · History will look kindly on his response to the Great Recession. By Jared Bernstein , Contributor Jan. 19, 2017 By Jared Bernstein , Contributor Jan. 19, 2017, at 3:36 p.m.

this is what makes great presidents...something Trump will never be
*****************************************************************************************

Obama Saved Us From a Great Depression | RealClearMarkets
Dec 21, 2016 · In the first quarter of 2009, as Obama was moving into the White House, monthly job losses averaged 772,000. The ultimate decline in employment was 8.7 million jobs, or 6.3%. Housing prices and ...

Eight Years Later: The Economy and President Obama's Legacy
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/president-obama...
Jan 06, 2017 · From Recession to Recovery. The economy President Obama inherited was in peril. When he took office in January of 2009, the United States was in the worst recession it had experienced since the Great Depression.

***************************************************************************************************

Why the Right hates President Barack Obama so - Democratic ...
https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/du...
The Right hates Barack Obama as their revenge to what they view as unfair treatment of their President, George W. Bush, by the majority of the country. They really loved George, because face it, before him, who did they have other than Reagan?

The economic policy of the George W. Bush administration was characterized by significant income tax cuts in 2001 and 2003, the implementation of Medicare Part D in 2003, increased military spending for two wars, a housing bubble that contributed to the subprime mortgage crisis of 2007–2008, and the Great Recession that followed.

Why do the Far Right Hate Obama? - Daily Kos
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/8/21/1414258/...
Aug 21, 2015 · I don’t know why Republicans hate President Obama, but I have my suspicions. Even though I am a long time registered Republican, I can’t figure this new angry and apparently bloodthirsty crowd ...

Why Does Right-Wing America Super-Hate President Obama?
why-does-right...
Sep 21, 2016 · Ask any ten right-wingers for the single primary reason why they hate President Obama so immeasurably, and you won’t hear a single answer born from truth. He hates America and wants to destroy us. He’s not an American citizen. He wants to start a race war. He loves our enemies but hates us. He’s secretly a Muslim.

Trump Bashes Obama but Increased His Net Worth More Under ...
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-obama-net-worth-president-835362
Mar 07, 2018 · While the Great Recession that Obama inherited caused most Americans to suffer, the economic recovery in the Obama years did wonders for Trump’s bottom line. The real estate developer reached his highest Forbes net worth in March 2016, an estimated $4.5 billion.

How Years Of The Right-Wing Media’s Obama Hatred Paved The ...
One Hundred Days Of Hate. As the Obama administration took control of the reins of government and began trying to halt the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, the right-wing media ...

That hatred of President Obama, and the related scorched-earth efforts to ******* his agenda, prepared the way for Trump. Many Republican voters became, in the words of one conservative writer, “just increasingly divorced from reality” after spending years in the right-wing echo chamber.

in other words the right doesn't really love trump as much as they just hated Obama for saving the country for something another republican did to the country and like the above article states....they spent 8 years building a false hate....far from reality

Last edited:
Economically, Could Obama Be America's Best ... - Forbes
https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2013/05/...
May 16, 2013 · Yet, his administration’s military build-up added $1trillion of stimulus to the national debt ($2.3trillion adjusted for inflation) - the opposite of what is happening during the Obama

History Will Look Kindly on Obama's Great Recession ...
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/debate-club/...
Jan 19, 2017 · History will look kindly on his response to the Great Recession. By Jared Bernstein , Contributor Jan. 19, 2017 By Jared Bernstein , Contributor Jan. 19, 2017, at 3:36 p.m.

this is what makes great presidents...something Trump will never be
*****************************************************************************************

Obama Saved Us From a Great Depression | RealClearMarkets
Dec 21, 2016 · In the first quarter of 2009, as Obama was moving into the White House, monthly job losses averaged 772,000. The ultimate decline in employment was 8.7 million jobs, or 6.3%. Housing prices and ...

Eight Years Later: The Economy and President Obama's Legacy
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/president-obama...
Jan 06, 2017 · From Recession to Recovery. The economy President Obama inherited was in peril. When he took office in January of 2009, the United States was in the worst recession it had experienced since the Great Depression.

***************************************************************************************************

Why the Right hates President Barack Obama so - Democratic ...
https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/du...
The Right hates Barack Obama as their revenge to what they view as unfair treatment of their President, George W. Bush, by the majority of the country. They really loved George, because face it, before him, who did they have other than Reagan?

The economic policy of the George W. Bush administration was characterized by significant income tax cuts in 2001 and 2003, the implementation of Medicare Part D in 2003, increased military spending for two wars, a housing bubble that contributed to the subprime mortgage crisis of 2007–2008, and the Great Recession that followed.

Why do the Far Right Hate Obama? - Daily Kos
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/8/21/1414258/...
Aug 21, 2015 · I don’t know why Republicans hate President Obama, but I have my suspicions. Even though I am a long time registered Republican, I can’t figure this new angry and apparently bloodthirsty crowd ...

Why Does Right-Wing America Super-Hate President Obama?
why-does-right...
Sep 21, 2016 · Ask any ten right-wingers for the single primary reason why they hate President Obama so immeasurably, and you won’t hear a single answer born from truth. He hates America and wants to destroy us. He’s not an American citizen. He wants to start a race war. He loves our enemies but hates us. He’s secretly a Muslim.

Trump Bashes Obama but Increased His Net Worth More Under ...
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-obama-net-worth-president-835362
Mar 07, 2018 · While the Great Recession that Obama inherited caused most Americans to suffer, the economic recovery in the Obama years did wonders for Trump’s bottom line. The real estate developer reached his highest Forbes net worth in March 2016, an estimated $4.5 billion.

How Years Of The Right-Wing Media’s Obama Hatred Paved The ...
One Hundred Days Of Hate. As the Obama administration took control of the reins of government and began trying to halt the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, the right-wing media ...

That hatred of President Obama, and the related scorched-earth efforts to ******* his agenda, prepared the way for Trump. Many Republican voters became, in the words of one conservative writer, “just increasingly divorced from reality” after spending years in the right-wing echo chamber.

in other words the right doesn't really love trump as much as they just hated Obama for saving the country for something another republican did to the country and like the above article states....they spent 8 years building a false hate....far from reality

all of you right wingers are a prime example of what one of your own described above in the "words of one"

Back