Control

CurvesAreFun

Female
From
US
Trying to tell a black man, he is going to be the one tied up does not always go as planned. I had been seeing Dustin for a few months now and things were sexual as planned. I mean we did not get together for love but for the fact, we wanted to have sex together. Dustin loved to be in control and have me tied up or listening to orders. I loved this and did not have a problem with it at all.

One night I thought I would change things a little bit. The plan was to go over to Dustin’s apartment and I knew things would turn physical. I was going through some stuff I had packed away when I came across a pair of handcuffs. These were not light play handcuffs but actual metal ones left by an old boyfriend and they still had the key. My mind began to work as I was going to turn the situation.

I went to Dustin’s place, we talked, and hung out a bit before we made our way to the bedroom. I stripped down to underwear which was pink lace thong and bra set tonight. Dustin looked me over and admired it before we began making out and he was feeling my body. Soon I got onto his bed and opened my legs. He slid my thong to the side as he began to finger me with two fingers. As soon as I began to sigh and enjoy the feeling, his lips and tongue made their way to the tops of my breast. I pulled my bra down and he began taking my nipples into his mouth and sucking on them. I loved our foreplay. He brought me to an orgasm doing this.

After my first orgasm, we both stood up and I took off my bra and thong. He took off all of his clothes as I went to my jeans and took out the handcuffs.

Dustin smiled a wicked smile, “what are those for?”

“You are going to be wearing these tonight and I am going to have my way with you and you cannot touch me. Now get on the bed and put your hands by the headboard.”

Dustin continued to smile as he climbed into the bed and put his hands together above his head. I put the handcuffs through some decorative posts on the headboard and secured them to Dustin’s wrist. I then proceeded to straddle Dustin. I leaned down and kissed him deeply, and then I began kissing slowly down his chest. I went slowly and occasionally stopped to run my tongue across his skin. I kissed each of his nipples and continued my way down. I got down to where my face was by his dick and gave it a small kiss. I took his balls in my hand and played with them a bit, as I kissed his hips or would let his hard cock touch my face. I then took his balls and slowly licked them before taking one in my mouth and gently sucking on it. I repeated this with his other ball. I took my hand and slowly began stroking his already hard dick as I continued to suck on his balls.

When I could tell he was about to say something I lifted my head and began kissing the head of his dick. I placed small soft kisses on it as if we were lovers getting ready to make out. Then I ran my tongue from the head down to the base. I gave him a smile before opening my mouth and taking his dick inside. I made sure to take my time and suck on his cock as best as I could to do. I focused on the head creating a vacuum and pulling back until it popped free from my mouth. I then would open my mouth again and claim my meal making sure he felt my warm breath and tongue on his dick. I did this until he was almost moaning with pleasure.

For my next trick, I straddled his waste and put his very hard cock right against my pussy. I then began to grind against him feeling his hard member pushing against my body. I would slide up him with his dick between my lips until the head was just barely showing and then slide my body back down. I repeated this several times wondering how close I could get him to cumming before he actually did.

This is when Dustin began messing with the handcuffs around his wrist. I did not think they would come off but I wanted to make sure, so I slid up, grabbed his wrist and tell him to be a good boy. This was all in his plan as when I moved up he picked up his hips and pushed his dick into my vagina. He kept his hips raised and began using his legs to thrust away at me. I was trying to take control again but in all the teasing, I had gotten myself very worked up as well. Dustin fucking me felt amazing. I could not stop and just pushed my back end back as he continued to thrust. My second orgasm was coming on like a freight train and Dustin was now grunting like crazy which meant he was close to cumming. Soon he slammed his hips against me one more time and held them and I could feel the pulsing inside of me, which took me over as well. I arched back and pushed my body against him.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before relaxing our bodies. I had gotten to be in control for a little bit and tease Dustin even if in the end he had resumed control. I absolutely was going to keep these handcuffs around for more fun.

Back