Confession from my wife

What are things that you do/have done while being her cuckold? Trying to get a gauge on how my life will change if I become her cuckold.
Go for it. I tell hubby when to edge, and when he can cum and it drives him wild. In reality you already are her cuckold so just let go of the thought process. thank her for being honest and get to work finding her hung bulls and realize you are a lucky guy!

Go for it. I tell hubby when to edge, and when he can cum and it drives him wild. In reality you already are her cuckold so just let go of the thought process. thank her for being honest and get to work finding her hung bulls and realize you are a lucky guy!
I have recently turned over my orgasm To a black bull that I have only met on a different sight. He instructs me to edge and not to cum. And some how have lost contact with him.

She is now fully opening up about how she has been feeling. She has been hooked on the way she got fucked by a hung black man "bigbamboo" the last time in Jamaica. Not only was it his size, because I'm not that small, but the way in which he fucked her. I can come nowhere close to the hard fucking he gave her which she is lusting for so much so that she cannot orgasm from me fucking her anymore. Even more she is now accepting this and openly doesn't care so much for my cock being inside of her and 99% of the time now she stops me and has me give her oral while she makes me cum with her mouth.

Back