Condoms for the husbands

There was also a period at the time that I still had PIV sex with my girlfriend that she wanted me to wear a condom while she was having secretly cheating on me with a guy with whom she was having sex without a condom. She told me afterwards that she wanted this because she noticed that I could mostly not stay hard with a condom and was so avoiding PIV sex with me... She convinced me then to have a vasectomy to solve that problem still while she was fucking a guy me not knowing this. Then later on she wanted me to wear condoms again although I was sterile simply to save the mess of the stains on the sheets or my ejaculation running down her legs. It were all excuses not to receive my cum in her. Once I did know she was fucking other guys and that after quite some trouble I accepted it and started to be used of being a cuckold and also enjoyed it. She then wanted to go even further enjoying the powerplay of that evolution in our relationship and I did also wanted to explore it further and started to take HRT-******* as an eventual last step before an eventual castration as an ultimate step. In that period condoms were not necessary anymore because these ******* did at first minimize ejaculation, made it clear instead of white and I could not get a hard-on anyhow. But condoms are one of the first steps in that journey...

Back