Condom yes or no? Reply with photo!

My ex-fiance, used to fuck men casually quite often, and had 2 regular fuckbuddies on the side as well (we had our own apartments at the time), she loved men knowing she was a slut, and often referred to herself as an ‘alley cat’ which I also loved.
She never really insisted on men wearing condoms (although she should have and constantly told me she would, but she also had a few mental health issues, which made her make unwise choices), but part of her slutty fun for her, was telling these men who were about to fuck her, how many guys she’d been with in the last couple of weeks and also she wasn’t sure when she was ovulating, so to be careful. Funnily enough, it was always the guy who would then insist on the condom after hearing that.
In the last 6 months of our relationship, I only ever fucked her with a condom myself, as I was certain she was going to get knocked up and I’d be the one footing the bill to raise it.
Some poor sucker knocked her up 6 months after we split, he was a dead man walking and had no idea what he was set up for.
Awesome tale. The first time I fucked my wife was on the floor of her empty apartment before we went on our first date. We smoked a joint and were sitting on the floor talking and I was horny and she was ready. As I was fucking her I felt like my nut was coming so I asked her, "your on the pill, right?" to which she replied, "no, BUT DON'T PULL OUT!". Her legs wrapped around me tighter as I fought to pull my dick out of her. During the next couple of years I realized she has a pregnancy risk fetish and a hatred of condoms. When she feels the guy splash her uterus it makes her orgasm, it's her thing. The guy that took her cherry was her first BBC and he fucked her little Irish pussy and shared her. They told her black men don't wear rubbers and got her an IUD.
I liked your story because I can relate. My wife has fucked bareback since the first time. She said he stuck his cock in her and began fucking, she told him she was a virgin but he thought she was joking as he pumped her deflowered pussy full of sperm twice that night.
She was lucky, but unlucky with the IUD, because after a while he was sharing her with his friends and one got past the copper.

Ever since we started my wife has always said that for her condoms are totally out of the question, we can wait a week or two or even a month until all the tests come back but she is with her lover she wants to feel him, have him naturally inside her and she wants to feel his warm sperm inside her filling her up and providing that extra special feeling and musky odour that proves to her that she has had a really good time.

Let’s face it …The most exciting sex a married wife would every experience is no condom and of course no pulling out unprotected sex during her ovulation time ….it’s what everyone involved wants anyway so why not just make that night in bed an experience to remember forever…. Taking that point of no return chance unprotected deep with someone brand new is 90% of the excitement and makes the sex heart pounding good with each thrust waiting for it to happen.

Last edited:
Back