Condom yes or no? Reply with photo!

No my wife had one experience where he was huge so when he was all in she felt the being stuffed full but then he exploded and she felt every pulsating squirt of his cum she was , it rocked her world and I told her he owed a piece of that pussy forever and she agreed . Yup my wife loves big fat black cocks

In our experience 9 out of 10 guys never ask and go balls deep, they do not even ask about pregnancy.

Usually the guys who seem all worried are the sketchy ones.
I think there are "sketchy" people online, so I agree with that statement.
I think there are so many different sexual needs and desires at play. Some couples are just looking for one night stands, and therefore they dont want a lot of info and thus dont want the Bull to engage in lengthy conversation or discussion. They want to know, does he know what he's doing, is his cock large enough to fulfill the sexual fantasy and "lets meet up!"

For this type of encounter and if thats the type of couple you are - I agree with you. A lot of men make things WAYY too complicated.
But if we were to chat, that isn't who I am and not what I seek. I dont do one night stands anymore, so I need to know who Im sleeping with. And because of that there are safety protocols that I need to go through because I respect women and I have a lot of female friends who I have earned their respect. And consent is what separates me from other men. Women that know me, know that any woman that has sex with me has consented to it. Thats the bottom line. So if I go raw with a woman, it means we both wanted to go raw. No questions, no regrets afterward.

I have spent the last 10 years trying to teach other men how to get proper and absolute consent so they stay out of trouble.

Back