condom question

Nope Bulls always cum in my wife no condom, Bulls rules.
Bulls rules. So what is the bull going to do to help her when she gets a disease from his rules? What are you going to do if she ends up with cervical cancer from the bull's rules?

I get this lifestyle is fun but as a woman, I am floored by the amount of disregard for safety.

Bulls rules. So what is the bull going to do to help her when she gets a disease from his rules? What are you going to do if she ends up with cervical cancer from the bull's rules?

I get this lifestyle is fun but as a woman, I am floored by the amount of disregard for safety.

I'm curious, do you wear a mask in public?

Normally with me I always make a bull wear a condom while we first start messing around. There have been times when bulls have snuck it off to go bare but normally just starting to see a new bull we wear condoms. After I get comfortable with a bull I prefer to go bare and normally they do too. I was on birth control for the longest so I did let them cum in me. I am not on birth control anymore and I have let my long term bull cum in me but we went the next day for the morning after pill.
"We"? You and your cuck or your black bull?

Back