condom question

Yes, I agree Meghand your addicted to bbc. I don't blame you lol chances a whole new perspective on sex. I'm addicted to white and Hispanic women. I just love getting some WAP....mmmmm....lol if if I may ask hun, what is your name? My name is Amren
meg. I am addicted for sure now. i hope it doesnt cause marriage problems now... honestly i dont think i'd ewant to stop

Meghand, I'm not judging you..
Been there myself horny and stupid. Just happend, I guess you can say... I've been in situations where I'd be wearing a condom during or round 2 the female partner would allow me to go bare back towards the end provide her with a cream pie. The last time, I did the right thing by going in for a std and covid test, which case came out negative. I'm around 10 to 11 inches fully hard( thick girth)

Meghand, I'm not judging you..
Been there myself horny and stupid. Just happend, I guess you can say... I've been in situations where I'd be wearing a condom during or round 2 the female partner would allow me to go bare back towards the end provide her with a cream pie. The last time, I did the right thing by going in for a std and covid test, which case came out negative. I'm around 10 to 11 inches fully hard( thick girth)
Yeah I haven't asked anyone to wear. I get so excited testing slips my mind. Need to get better though since its not sustainable

Meg, did you ever sit down with your hubby and explained to him how you were curious about wanting to try bbc? Or did the the first time for you, you went and tried it without his knowledge? Amren ps. I'm no Dr. Phil maybe every now and then give your hubby some pussy or better yet make it a 3some your bbc and him? I just don't know, what you think may happen sweetie?

many talk til he finally said go for it. We normally swap or do 3sums with other girls so I think he was ok. We havent talked a ton since my first couple experiences

I cam relate, dumb thing with me is I always bring some trogens due to the females partners request, as soon as I Mount her, we go at it nothing said about tbe condom issue..i think you and I just get caught up in tbe moment and not realize as to what happen until afterwards. And to your second answer, you two have done 3somes so he's ok with everything? What if some point Meg he begans to feel inferior, what will you do sweetie?

I love him to death. But I don't think I can stop.

Lol yeah.the first guy finished in me and tolled out of bed. Then it hit me like fuck I never even asked him for a recent test. After an hour or so I moved on. But initially was nervous

I have had one bull require the use of a condom. But, then when he realized he was only going to get pussy and ass and no oral he reneged on the request. The residual taste of a condom is not appealing. QoS I might be but sorry that is a hard taste to get over. Even with the aid of flavored lube. If we mutually can produce testing that we are clean the fun proceeds. I have been with 7 bbcs bulls all well endowed and all bring their own pleasure. Never going back to white boy baby dicks 🤷‍♀️

Megan sweetheart, you can love your spouse to death and have your cake and eat it to as they say. Your human hun, I just thought it was just the men that were caught up in that situation. Megan, you have nothing to worry about, as long as you got recently tested. Amren

Megan, put it this way hun, your not cheating on hubby..he knows what your doing. You make love to him, with bbc your just getting the crap fucked out of you...getting a fantasy fulfilled.

Meghand, no worries you might have the type of hubby that takes pleasure watching you get fucked by black guys...but know this he'll appreciate you more as a wife understanding and knowing what he has. Now you have my bbc wanting you hun lol

Back