condom question

Depends, Tia has had 1 BBC with a condom and 2 without. The latter is not going to happen if you met the guy 30 minutes before on a vacation. But if the guy can be trusted, no condom and getting cummed in is always preferred. :)

Last edited:
Normally with me I always make a bull wear a condom while we first start messing around. There have been times when bulls have snuck it off to go bare but normally just starting to see a new bull we wear condoms. After I get comfortable with a bull I prefer to go bare and normally they do too. I was on birth control for the longest so I did let them cum in me. I am not on birth control anymore and I have let my long term bull cum in me but we went the next day for the morning after pill.

we are new to this. curious if people have their bull wear a condom or not?
If you have to wear condom is probably good indication that how much you dont trust them. Usually for a good reason.

Nobody want to be responsible but STDs are REAL and often irreversible. One moment can negatively impact the rest of your life. If he is not willing to wear, that is unsettling because he must never wear. If he want to meet you RIGHT AWAY, anothe red flag that he is just trying to sleep around

Current tests, long term or club like scenario where there is vetting. Otherwise I wont even sleep with them regardless of they wear condom or not.

New bulls condom is a must with us.

Once we (after testing, overall attitude and “feel” of things) are comfortable then we prefer bareback but at the end of the day, everyone’s safety cums first!! 👍

Meghand, where are you from? Do you prefer with our without condoms? I've been in situations where they are requested, then for some reason the female gives no indication telling me to keep it on or remove it. I actually prefer without, just feels better that way..of course always best to get tested first. I would love to meet with you.

maine. well my husband is snipped, but typically when we swapped i always used one. after much reading and comments i thought it was the norm to not make a bull use one, so thus far i have let guys not use them. i need to get strict on the testing. only one guy showed me recent test results

Great to hear sweetie, how did the hubby take it? Was the black cocks what you expected, thick and good, stretched you out a great deal, took you to the outer limits of great orgasmic places? Hun, and its really better without a condom...mmmm I've already had two recent white women encounters. Mmmm white women have such good pussies. If only you were in the Northern California area, I would love to get together with you. I'd think we have a bountiful of fun indeed.

Great to hear sweetie, how did the hubby take it? Was the black cocks what you expected, thick and good, stretched you out a great deal, took you to the outer limits of great orgasmic places? Hun, and its really better without a condom...mmmm I've already had two recent white women encounters. Mmmm white women have such good pussies. If only you were in the Northern California area, I would love to get together with you. I'd think we have a bountiful of fun indeed.
He has been away so i recorded on our gopro for him to watch. he seemed happy since i had so much fun. much bigger. my hubby is 5in so going to a thick 8, 10, and 10.5 has left me super sore. Yeah everyone has said the rule is not to use them. horny and stupid i didn't ask for a recent std test from two of the guys, but the last i did.

yeah i guess i am far from most of the sexy guys lol.

Yes, I agree Meghand your addicted to bbc. I don't blame you lol chances a whole new perspective on sex. I'm addicted to white and Hispanic women. I just love getting some WAP....mmmmm....lol if if I may ask hun, what is your name? My name is Amren

Back