Condom or without condom??

My wife feels that fucking isn't worth the effort if she can't feel him shooting inside. She screams and begs when she feels the heat of her bulls load. There again she stays with usually two bulls at any time and they know they don't have to find other sources for sex, that her legs are always open for them.

If you get her pregnant there is always the possibility you could get tapped for baby support. Right now everyone is happy and having a good time. If down the line their relationship goes south and she gets divorced it could get ugly. If SHE feels nasty and vindictive she can tell the judge that her husband ****** her to let some nasty black man get her pregnant. If HE happens to feel nasty and vindictive the kid isn't his, she let some nasty black man fuck her and she got pregnant. Either way you loose. When you start talking about creating another life you better damn well get it down on paper, signed and notarized, every aspect of the agreement. If at a later date she claims she was ******* and was fucked against her will (*******) at least one juror will likely sprain an ankle running to the jury room to convict you. I would walk away unless I had something substantial in writing.

For the record I hardly ever wear a condom, I had a vasectomy a lot of years ago. All my fucking takes place in a mostly closed group that consists of nearly all mature adults. We all keep out sexual activity within our group and with our spouses for those that are married. Everyone gets checked at least a couple of times a year

My wife loves the feel of a hot thick load being pumped inside her and loves it even more having me eat her pussy after she's had sex says it makes her orgasm more intense and feels so sensual and sensitive makes her cum every time
Especially when I cum in my pants just eating her out afterwards lol

A lot of women (my wife included) prefer sex without a condom, and will only use one if they are unsure if the guys are DDF (as much as you can be sure anyway)

SO, go bareback, if you are sure it's "safe"

I would get out of that situation and cum p ER to my wife. You can Bare Back all the time and know she can't get pregnant:))) no joke I would get out and find another wife. With your body you won't have any problems at all. Thanks and be careful!!

Have you ever thought of taking a shower wearing rainwear and rubber boots?
Wearing condoms makes just as much sense! Lol
Approximately 20% of the population carry some type of STD so if you aren't very selective and you like to fuck odds are you are going to get something. The most likely candidate is Herpes, it's a gift that keeps on giving. I don't like condoms either but I belong to a group that is large enough to provide some variety and we limit out activity to spouses and members of the group. We all get checked a couple of times a year. I get more hassle free pussy than I should be entitled to and NO drama or surprises

Back