Condom or no condom

Condom or no Condom

• Total voters
My wife has a regular bull and when we met at the hotel for our 1st time we had all agreed on the use of condoms and I even supplied them.
We met in the hotel lobby had a couple of drinks and the bull suggested that he should take my wife to the room and I give them 10 to 15 minutes to get started then come in, I agreed and off they went together.
I waited my time and then made my way to the room , I could hear my wife screaming with pleasure outside the door of the room, I quickly made my way to the bedroom and found the bull fucking my wife doggy style on the bed and didn't take me long to realise that he was bareback despite our conversation, I have to admit that this did turn me on even more.
He proceeded empty his load into my wife and then a further 3 times that night and still to this day he has never worn a condom with my wife.

My wife has a regular bull and when we met at the hotel for our 1st time we had all agreed on the use of condoms and I even supplied them.
We met in the hotel lobby had a couple of drinks and the bull suggested that he should take my wife to the room and I give them 10 to 15 minutes to get started then come in, I agreed and off they went together.
I waited my time and then made my way to the room , I could hear my wife screaming with pleasure outside the door of the room, I quickly made my way to the bedroom and found the bull fucking my wife doggy style on the bed and didn't take me long to realise that he was bareback despite our conversation, I have to admit that this did turn me on even more.
He proceeded empty his load into my wife and then a further 3 times that night and still to this day he has never worn a condom with my wife.
She want that seed in her and want see it any other way

so do u let your bulls raw dog you or do u put a condom on. send pics if you let bbc fill your pussy up with sperm. I only breed raw i dont care about the risk im cumming in that white pussy.
You are so accurate. As I’m setting up play dates for my wife, we always discuss testing and condoms. I let the men know that she will not use a condom and want them to cum in her, I’ve yet to have a man tell me no.

Back