CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

no condom, I have to feel 100% owned by my bull and this feeling only comes when he fills me with cum. What's more, my husband also likes this so much that while jerking off he always comes when I tell him: "Love the bull has filled me now I belong to him" my husband comes immediately ah ah ah.
Jokes aside, however, I take the pill and I only do it like this with the usual bull, if they were occasional encounters I would like a condom

I agree 100%. My wife or I have ever even considered asking a black man to wear a condom while he fucks my wife because we both think it is an insult to ask a Black Man to use a condom.
Of course it does not matter what my wife or I think because we both agree that it is for the Black Man to decide - condom or not - and His personal judgment needs no criticism.
Its like this how every couple have to think👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

My preference is always no condom but the reality is they wear them when no clean test results can be provided.

I have a black breeding kink and love pregnancy risk play (I don't want ******* yet) so morning after pills are handy and I'm also lucky enough to live somewhere where abortion is legal.

But as far as the feeling of a bull unloading cum inside me, nothing beats it! I crave it. It makes me feel owned and submissive and horny as fuck.

My preference is always no condom but the reality is they wear them when no clean test results can be provided.

I have a black breeding kink and love pregnancy risk play (I don't want ******* yet) so morning after pills are handy and I'm also lucky enough to live somewhere where abortion is legal.

But as far as the feeling of a bull unloading cum inside me, nothing beats it! I crave it. It makes me feel owned and submissive and horny as fuck.
This post made it move.

full

Back