CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

I see allot off people saying they will fuck without condoom till they get std or something worst.
Allot of sickness you don’t know about it. You can see it and can’t see it.
And my body is my money maker just why I say with condoom till I know 1000% that everybody tested negative

Condoms most definitely ruin the experience for me atleast so no condoms. Get tested. Make sure they’re tested.

Testing is not going to protect you that much. Even if you got a test every week there is still a significant lack between contraction and dedication by a test for some diseases. The occasional test on promiscous people gives you minimal protection.

Testing is not going to protect you that much. Even if you got a test every week there is still a significant lack between contraction and dedication by a test for some diseases. The occasional test on promiscous people gives you minimal protection.
It’s different for everyone definitely but I don’t get around like that. I tend to stay with a small circle I fuck so testing is enough for us and they’re on birth control so while only 99% effective I’m not worried about babies

It’s different for everyone definitely but I don’t get around like that. I tend to stay with a small circle I fuck so testing is enough for us and they’re on birth control so while only 99% effective I’m not worried about babies

There is a reason why STDs are statistically more common in swingers than prostitutes. You can have HIV months before the test picks it up.

Back