CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

Frisky nearly always insists on condoms for safety, she does have a couple of trusted clean guys that she will let go in bare.
However the other night at a party after they had sex a friend asked if he could cum on her arse.
She said yes, so he removed the condom and started sliding his dick up and down her bum crack, they got heated and he then started rubbing his helmet against her pussy, very hot to watch.
Eventually he slid in and they started going for it, I said "Don't forget to pull out." with that he gripped her waist and filled her with his cum...
The results...20200126_023612.jpg

After he's tested clean for two cycles in a row AND IF I really want that level of intimacy with him, then no condom. However, if I don't really want to have that level of intimacy with him, then he's gonna "wrap that sucker." No sense in taking the risk IMO...and, yes, I know there are many who will disagree. That's your prerogative. No comment from me one way or the other...so, have the same respect for my position.

Tia prefers no condom and it will happen if she has comfort level with the guy. With her first BBC a condom was used on their first time, but no condom when they met again after that.

With the Cape Verdean guy, she unfortunately had to use a condom due to the unplanned nature of the encounter, but that also made us decide that we would plan and arrange more carefully for the next vacations.

The latest vacation BBC in the US was finally bareback with a hot black cum filling where it belongs, deep in her white pussy. ;)
06861A3C-5922-4030-9C83-0F9B8DDAB84F.jpeg

990A2BC4-E8C1-4CD1-9EA2-0C801FF0E46E.jpeg

Last edited:
can you tell when the condom slips off or rips and all cum feels the same. if you are licking a pussy while it gets fucked it is better when there is no condom since they taste yuck and there is a lot more juice when there is no condom plus a load at the end

Back