Condom malfunction.

TexIRcpl

Male
From
TX, US
Wife met a BULL for her first time ever!!! I introduced her to Rick a guy I had been catting with about him seducing my wife. Long story short we met up with him the day after Christmas and it was amazing!!! He fucked her for what seeed forever!! He wore a condom but that was no help as you can see from the pic below. Let’s just say she’s addicted after he made her squirt multiple times while he long stroked her pussy none stop and then we all noticed after he was done that her pussy was filled to the top. Says she is definitely not done hope to capture more as we go through this.

Last edited:
I just hope you guys traded paperwork before it happened. And you used the words try to seduce my wife. Which implies that she was unaware. Either she knew and was with the program and got tested or you had him produce test results and not give him any. Which would make you a racist!!!

I just hope you guys traded paperwork before it happened. And you used the words try to seduce my wife. Which implies that she was unaware. Either she knew and was with the program and got tested or you had him produce test results and not give him any. Which would make you a racist!!!
She was totally unaware. The bull and I didn’t know she would go with it. It’s all worked out for the best.

Did she give him test results? No!!! That is your White Privilege kicking in. How dare some Negro insinuate my lovely white wife who has never been with anyone but me need to be tested. Racist!!!!!

Where the pic and sucks
Wife met a BULL for her first time ever!!! I introduced her to Rick a guy I had been catting with about him seducing my wife. Long story short we met up with him the day after Christmas and it was amazing!!! He fucked her for what seeed forever!! He wore a condom but that was no help as you can see from the pic below. Let’s just say she’s addicted after he made her squirt multiple times while he long stroked her pussy none stop and then we all noticed after he was done that her pussy was filled to the top. Says she is definitely not done hope to capture more as we go through this.
Where the pic tho?

Back