Concerned

I'm gonna be honest. This sounds like bullshit. You've been here a long time, posted a lot of photos of her, but you've never set up your profile as a couples profile, and you've never verified.

If you are telling the truth, either you need to stop this before it starts, or leave now. All this ******* about her leaving you? If she was doing this because you both like the idea, and she loves you, she would NOT be saying this. if that is real, she is already thinking about leaving you. Either don't proceed with this, or leave her now.
It’s more complicated than that. You don’t just leave someone after many years of marriage. Through my fantasies I’ve gotten her thinking about BBC all the time now too.

I disagree as well. For instance, there's literally no one that can make me leave my girl. Even if for some reason she let me sleep with other women, I'm never gonna dump her for one of them no matter how good the sex is.

Great point but that ******* works differently for woman. That big orgasms fuck up your brain and rationale. Fucking a hot chick for dudes don’t attach you to one woman - fucking a lot of hot bitches attaches you to the lifestyle

Man cucks get excited about anything - it’s like there is no limits.....everything they imagine is hot

By the way - no bull really wants girlfriend headaches. If she leaves you, her ass will be back with tail between legs realizing “oh marriage is more than a big cock”
Yeah I think you might be right I’m gonna tell her this. This might give me green light to make it happen. I’d be interested in hearing some of the other Bulls’ perspectives on this.

Last edited:
Wife says that if we decide to start in the lifestyle she thinks she will want to fuck black cock all the time. Should I be concerned or just let her have her sexual freedom?
Ask her in the simplest terms , if I jerk off all the time should we break up , tell her ok so what if we do this and you want it all the time, fine I won't stop you go have fun but if it's in the terms of cutting me off then no let's not do it

Ask her in the simplest terms , if I jerk off all the time should we break up , tell her ok so what if we do this and you want it all the time, fine I won't stop you go have fun but if it's in the terms of cutting me off then no let's not do it
Yes I’m fine with her getting dicked down by black cock as long as I get to watch and participate. I can’t do the whole caged/being cut off from sex thing.

Back