Concerned

Wife says that if we decide to start in the lifestyle she thinks she will want to fuck black cock all the time. Should I be concerned or just let her have her sexual freedom?View attachment 2855245
You're obligated. Can you mentally deal with her devoting her body and time to another man everyday? Only you know the answer. No one on this site can tell you different.

You're obligated. Can you mentally deal with her devoting her body and time to another man everyday? Only you know the answer. No one on this site can tell you different.
The idea of watching her cum on BBC is so erotic. We both love talking about it during sex. I’m just afraid she will love the BBC too much and leave me for a black bull. But I guess most black bulls in this lifestyle are not looking for a GF/wife right? Don’t most guys just want to hit it and quit it and on to the next conquest?

The idea of watching her cum on BBC is so erotic. We both love talking about it during sex. I’m just afraid she will love the BBC too much and leave me for a black bull. But I guess most black bulls in this lifestyle are not looking for a GF/wife right? Don’t most guys just want to hit it and quit it and on to the next conquest?
That depends on their chemistry, financial stability and personas. I had a woman that was ready to leave her husband for me but it wasn't just the dick that had her sprung. ?

Emotional attachment can happen.

Last edited:
That depends on their chemistry, financial stability and personas. I had woman ready to leave her husband for me but it wasn't just the dick that had her sprung. ?

Emotional attachment can happen.
That’s what my wife has told me. She says, “What if I leave you for a BBC. Would you take me back if things don’t work out?” And, “You know what they say, once you go black you never come back!”

That’s what my wife has told me. She says, “What if I leave you for a BBC. Would you take me back if things don’t work out?” And, “You know what they say, once you go black you never come back!”

It happens. But someone in reality... People change their minds. If you have a family ... They should be considered. But that's just me.

I've posted before that I have been with couples that break evenly into the 2 camps: it works long term, and the marriage eventually falls apart. Like some of the others have already said, it depends on the individuals involved and the specific marriage relationship. My recommendation is for both of you to dig deep and determine how you truly feel about going into this lifestyle along with what you are willing to risk. Sounds like your lady has already done this and is saying - or about to say - come along or be left behind.

Your turn to figure where you are. Maybe you can fashion some kind of compromise (don't know what that could be...), but if you need to split, painful as that is, it would be the best thing to do long term for both of you.

Have you dealt with couples before who have these concerns or do you just pass and go with the ones that are 100% committed to this lifestyle?
I'm no lifestyle consultant, if that's what you mean lol
No outside person can tell You about your sexual expression. That defeats the purpose.
If you don't know the answer, the answer is probably NO ?

Wife says that if we decide to start in the lifestyle she thinks she will want to fuck black cock all the time. Should I be concerned or just let her have her sexual freedom?View attachment 2855245
Mariagarcia38 - one more thing:
If that pic is your wife, you probably have more to think about than what you feel. I know there's a LOT more to a person and attraction than what they look like at first glance, but based on that picture, brothers are going to be coming at her constantly. It might be impossible for you or her to fend them off indefinitely. If she's thinking about it she is going to have a shitload of opportunity.

If that pic is your wife, you probably have more to think about than what you feel. I know there's a LOT more to a person and attraction than what they look like at first glance, but based on that picture, brothers are going to be coming at her constantly. It might be impossible for you or her to fend them off indefinitely. If she's thinking about it she is going to have a shitload of opportunity.
Indeed.

Yeah it’s already happening. It’s like the black guys can tell her pussy is getting wet for them. She tells me her pussy gets wet around black guys she likes now in public. They always seem to perck up when she’s around.

Yeah it’s already happening. It’s like the black guys can tell her pussy is getting wet for them. She tells me her pussy gets wet around black guys she likes now in public. They always seem to perck up when she’s around.
Well if she's putting a vibe out there, any man will notice. I'm getting a sense that either you're bullshitting or she's going to get her nerve up and fuck a Black man with or without you. IMO

Why don't you just say, it's really you, who is interested in seeing your wife/gf with another man.....lol :LOL:

Whatever you do or decide, don't push her into this lifestyle, you may regret it. Just play it out in bed and more likely, you won't lose her for good.

Well if she's putting a vibe out there, any man will notice. I'm getting a sense that either you're bullshitting or she's going to get her nerve up and fuck a Black man with or without you. IMO
You’re probably right. I asked her what she would do if a black guy who looks like Idris Elba wanted to fuck her she’d say yes. I asked if I could watch and she said No I wouldn’t want you to know.

I’ll be happy to take her

Why don't you just say, it's really you, who is interested in seeing your wife/gf with another man.....lol :LOL:

Whatever you do or decide, don't push her into this lifestyle, you may regret it. Just play it out in bed and more likely, you won't lose her for good.
I don’t deny I’d like to see her with specifically BBC. The desire is so strong in me I think I’ve already gotten her addicted too through fantasy, sex talk, dildos etc.

I don’t deny I’d like to see her with specifically BBC. The desire is so strong in me I think I’ve already gotten her addicted too through fantasy, sex talk, dildos etc.
I don't know much about this lifestyle other than it's not for everyone, and I don't ever support it or recommend it. If you ever going to share your wife/gf, make sure you are present at all times.

Don't accept or agree she can go with her lover anywhere, sleep over, intimate sex and so on....it's only a matter of time, she is no longer your wife/gf. I don't know everything, but I do know its just a matter of time to lose her for good.

I remember the day I got my first car like it was yesterday. Now, that old jalopy wasn’t much to look at to some people. But to me, it looked like a brand-new Rolls Royce!

What’s funny, though, is after a while, that new car feeling just sort of wore off. The more I drove it, the more I got used to it. What was once a new, exciting thing in my life eventually became everyday and ordinary. That's how you and most people out here and everywhere, are feeling about sharing their precious wives/gfs.

I don't know much about this lifestyle other than it's not for everyone, and I don't ever support it or recommend it. If you ever going to share your wife/gf, make sure you are present at all times.

Don't accept or agree she can go with her lover anywhere, sleep over, intimate sex and so on....it's only a matter of time, she is no longer your wife/gf. I don't know everything, but I do know its just a matter of time to lose her for good.

I remember the day I got my first car like it was yesterday. Now, that old jalopy wasn’t much to look at to some people. But to me, it looked like a brand-new Rolls Royce!

What’s funny, though, is after a while, that new car feeling just sort of wore off. The more I drove it, the more I got used to it. What was once a new, exciting thing in my life eventually became everyday and ordinary. That's how you and most people out here and everywhere, are feeling about sharing their precious wives/gfs.
Well yeah but you also read about couples who love the lifestyle and saw swinging made their marriage stronger and more exciting.

Back