Concerned

I would think having the fear of her leaving you or even her suggesting that that might be true would be a deterrent. I would only go into this knowing she would never leave then I was all about sharing it fun

I would think having the fear of her leaving you or even her suggesting that that might be true would be a deterrent. I would only go into this knowing she would never leave then I was all about sharing it fun
Sometimes I think she might just be saying it make me hesitate or think really hard about it.

Yea, thats why I say talking about it can help. And maybe more importantly go slow and see if anything comes up.
Yeah. I’m going to mellow out on all the BBC talk and see if she brings it up. It gets us both so hot though that’s going to be a challenge! Hopefully, she brings it back up again quickly without me prompting her.

I think you can't have it both way. Seems like you want her to like it, but not too much. This lifestyle goes much deeper than the cuck having a small cock and the bull a large one. If its enjoyable for her, she'll love the attention, the excitement, the new found confidence, the sexual discovery etc. these are internal emotions that are hard if not impossble to reverse, so there are other bits she may fall in love with that are totally removed from a good bull. Then if you do happen to find a bull who ticks all her boxes in looks, charm, cock size, dominance, charisma she may end up with that school girl crush with him... then your work is really cut out for then to stop her loving the lifestyle. This lifestyle awakens many powerful emotions... good and bad.

Wife says that if we decide to start in the lifestyle she thinks she will want to fuck black cock all the time. Should I be concerned or just let her have her sexual freedom?View attachment 2855245
Only you can answer that question. How strong is your marriage? How secure are you? How jealous are you? Is she.(or are you both) polyamorous? Have you both really talked about what you truly want, and how you both would deal with possible consequences?

I ADORE my QoS life. But I went in with hubby with eyes open and having.talked this thing through eight ways some Sunday. I would encourage you to do the same. This lifestyle can be the most fun thing in your life, or can ruin your marriage. Don't go in flippantly.

Only you can answer that question. How strong is your marriage? How secure are you? How jealous are you? Is she.(or are you both) polyamorous? Have you both really talked about what you truly want, and how you both would deal with possible consequences?

I ADORE my QoS life. But I went in with hubby with eyes open and having.talked this thing through eight ways some Sunday. I would encourage you to do the same. This lifestyle can be the most fun thing in your life, or can ruin your marriage. Don't go in flippantly.
We have talked about it but mostly during sex so I guess that doesn’t really count. Ha ha. I guess we will talk about it during more sober moments.

Once she goes black your role as a lover will be over. She will only fuck black men and not you. You may not even get to jerk off if she puts a cage on you. Be sure of what you want! There maybe no going back.

Once she goes black your role as a lover will be over. She will only fuck black men and not you. You may not even get to jerk off if she puts a cage on you. Be sure of what you want! There maybe no going back.
I don’t doubt that she will prefer BBC. But she has always said she would let me fuck her after. Love the stretched out juicy feeling.

That’s what my wife has told me. She says, “What if I leave you for a BBC. Would you take me back if things don’t work out?” And, “You know what they say, once you go black you never come back!”

I'm gonna be honest. This sounds like bullshit. You've been here a long time, posted a lot of photos of her, but you've never set up your profile as a couples profile, and you've never verified.

If you are telling the truth, either you need to stop this before it starts, or leave now. All this ******* about her leaving you? If she was doing this because you both like the idea, and she loves you, she would NOT be saying this. if that is real, she is already thinking about leaving you. Either don't proceed with this, or leave her now.

If the original poster is telling the truth (and I have serious doubts), she is allegedly already saying she could leave him for a black guy. At this point, if this is even real, he has no assurance she would not leave for a black guy. As I said, I don't believe this is real, I think it's masturbation fantasy, but if it is real, she has already said it...and he either needs to not do it, or leave now.

it is down to choices she seems to be ready to go all the way and IDRIS comment suggests she might just do that to you anytime by not telling you
your choice is can you live with it as the other guy said they will all over like a rash and it will not stop she's already thinking BBC only. your choice is can you handle all that it entails.
Fantasy is one thing Reality is a different kettle of fish.
As long as she would let me watch and participate I’d be happy.

Back