Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

True story related to this theme:

Years ago I was on my mission to convince my cute little Catholic wife to fuck a black guy. Can you believe she never heard once you go black you never go back? Anyway, I created what amounted to a slide show. Again keep in mind that she only dated white guys and only slept with three before me. None she ever described as “hung.”

So I pull a couple hundred images off the internet.... small white dicks and large black cocks. I had her sit down with me and I told her “I want to show you the difference between white guys and black guys that speaks to why there is that saying “once you go black.””

So I alternated between white/small and black/huge and went through all the pictures. I was shocked she stayed through the whole thing. A few weeks later....We are driving on the freeway to a friend’s party. About a mile from the exit, she brings up out of the blue, “I had a dream last night.” I said, “ok.” She said, “it was a sex dream.” That shocked me because she had said previously she has no fantasies and no sex dreams. I said. “Oh really” playing it cool because my wife is pretty tame and it’s probably going to be like romance novel variety. But then she surprised me by saying, “I think you are going to like it. It was about a black man.” I immediately blurted out “No way, that’s not true. Are you just saying that to make me happy?” She said “no really...I was a queen long ago. I had sex with every single man in the castle. They were all white and none satisfied me. Then one day I am walking down near the stable and the stable hand is this tall, muscular black man. His family is poor so I gave him something to help them. Then he took me by the hand and led me out to this field.” Excitedly I asked, “And then what happened?!?!”

”Well he fucked my brains out. It was incredible. I came sooooo much and I was soooo loud.”

You’d have to know my wife to know how uncharacteristic this whole thing was.

I asked her after she told me, “why do you think you had that dream now?” She said “I think it had to do with all those pictures you showed me.”

Planting the seed….

Back