Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

Not only is the size of the relationship, although some white rooster is also very big, but some men even more white than me, so I am not interested, if it is black, I would prefer.

I met up with a cuck couple earlier on this week. The male and I had been in touch all throughout and his girlfriend didn’t really know what she was getting into. Well, let’s say she was generally impressed, but quite obsessed with my “magic stick” as she called it.

She took this picture of me stood next to her boy. I had a semi and he was fully erect.
566D3887-6653-404A-B897-E6268C7255F0.jpeg

I met up with a cuck couple earlier on this week. The male and I had been in touch all throughout and his girlfriend didn’t really know what she was getting into. Well, let’s say she was generally impressed, but quite obsessed with my “magic stick” as she called it.

She took this picture of me stood next to her boy. I had a semi and he was fully erect.
View attachment 4080676
Hope that one day I get the courage to compare my dick with a much larger Black Cock in front of a woman😳

ukWG4Nu.png
"The penis of the African boy is longer than that of the corresponding European boy." -Ales Hrdlicka (1869-1943)

In deed the angle of erection plays a big role for me too, the penis of my black lover is almost standing vertically upwards, almost parallel to his belly so there is intense friction on my clit especially when I ride him.
My ex agrees with you ardently. When my buddy is thrusting in her up to his balls, the head of her strongly erect clitoris glides slipperily against the huge bulging vein that completely fills the deep longitudinal groove on the top-side of the shafts of his erection. She often tells me that the erotic feelings she gets from that are more intense and orgasmogenic for her than any other sensations she has experienced with any of her lovers (including me of course) whose cock-size and erection angle don't come within a bull's roar of rivaling those of my young buddy.

In the very act he loves to show me how beautifully my ex's sex-stiffened clitoris ride the top-side of his cock. To give me the very best view of that he sits back on his haunches so that the space between his and my ex's lower bellies and thrusting pelvises opens up for me to get off on their beautifully interthrusting genitals.

The cruelly clear view that my buddy's simple raising of his torso into the vertical position gives me of the head of my ex's clitoris gliding atop his thrusting cock-root as it rears majestically from his pubic thatch of black tightly curled hair is so instantly arousing for me that I have to slow my masturbatory stroking right down in order not to ejaculate prematurely.

Such are the wondrously beautiful details of man-woman sex when hotly observed close-up at the invitation of an athletic sexily super-supple and rather exhibitionistic super-potent young man with a powerfully upcurving horsecock who is slowly and perfectly measuredly deep-fucking one's frantically aroused wife.

Last edited:
It's not just a small penis that emasculates a man, but also the manner in which he holds himself. When viewing pictures where we can see the husband's face in the dick comparison, they almost always look diminutive and weak. Women don't desire weak men for bed partners. White boys need to reassert their manly nature. Stand tall. Fuck hard. Take no prisoners.

It's not just a small penis that emasculates a man, but also the manner in which he holds himself. When viewing pictures where we can see the husband's face in the dick comparison, they almost always look diminutive and weak. Women don't desire weak men for bed partners. White boys need to reassert their manly nature. Stand tall. Fuck hard. Take no prisoners.
Who’s side are you on ? 🤣

Also for me.... I’d also like cock comparison... probably hot as same as watch a fuck scene....

and don’t know if anyone also like... (let me know in case) id like to watch other small penis cuck stroking their self while watch bbc fuck his wife.....

not many video show’s that part of lifestyle... but when I find it.... I really like.... feel not alone... and hope there any other outthere who like that
Me too. Comparison is very hot

In deed the angle of erection plays a big role for me too, the penis of my black lover is almost standing vertically upwards, almost parallel to his belly so there is intense friction on my clit especially when I ride him.
HOT!! Good to know you are a true connyseur of the angle of erection of black cocks.

My buddy's also rises rigidly almost flat against his lower belly which happens to be very sexily flat and beautifully toned. I suspect it has a lot to do with his being so young and that I'm very practised at arousing him.

Back