Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

when I read in the media size doesn't matter this is total bullshit based on my experience (the media are dominated by white men....), of course size is not all but for me it's the basis to be able to orgasm from intercourse (I'm not talking about oral with a skilled men, like my hubby "now" since he is in chastity, which can also be nice), but since I have my black lover I have experienced how huge the difference to hubbies penis is, if my pussy will be stretched by his huge penis (huge in length and girth) I always have sensational orgasms (several) and I think this is because my clit and my g-spot will be stimulated simultaneously, in addition to the size the stamina is important (my black lover never ejaculates before I had at least one orgasm - totally different to hubby), the erection angle is also important (if it is steep my g-spot will much better stimulated), every women is different but for me also the strength and the amount of the cum shooting is a huge turn on (hubbies dribbling in contrast is a turn off), my lover never is "finished" after his first ejaculation but can do it twice and sometimes even three times, another very important factor for me is the erection hardness, I recently read an article about "The erection hardness score and its relationship to successful sexual intercourse", there a four scale score for the erection hardness is mentioned: level 1: larger but not hard, level 2: hard but not hard enough for penetration, level 3: not completely hard but just hard enough for penetration, level 4: completely hard and fully rigid. During sex the penis of my black lover is almost always in the level 4 status, hubby in the past was very rare in level 4 most time "just" in level 3 or in between level 2 and 3, now - due to his long term chastity - he reaches only level two anymore. When he is unlocked, he is able to masturbate but not to penetrate, recently I had a ladies night with my best friend who introduced me to the lifestyle, she brought a sex rubber doll with her and we asked hubby if we would like to be unlocked for an additional release outside his regular schedule, he said yes and we asked him to pump up the rubber doll and fuck her in front of us for our amusement, he tried several times but was unable to penetrate the doll, so he missed his chance and we did not allowed him to masturbate, but nevertheless we were amused a lot "LOL"

when I read in the media size doesn't matter this is total bullshit based on my experience (the media are dominated by white men....), of course size is not all but for me it's the basis to be able to orgasm from intercourse (I'm not talking about oral with a skilled men, like my hubby "now" since he is in chastity, which can also be nice), but since I have my black lover I have experienced how huge the difference to hubbies penis is, if my pussy will be stretched by his huge penis (huge in length and girth) I always have sensational orgasms (several) and I think this is because my clit and my g-spot will be stimulated simultaneously, in addition to the size the stamina is important (my black lover never ejaculates before I had at least one orgasm - totally different to hubby), the erection angle is also important (if it is steep my g-spot will much better stimulated), every women is different but for me also the strength and the amount of the cum shooting is a huge turn on (hubbies dribbling in contrast is a turn off), my lover never is "finished" after his first ejaculation but can do it twice and sometimes even three times, another very important factor for me is the erection hardness, I recently read an article about "The erection hardness score and its relationship to successful sexual intercourse", there a four scale score for the erection hardness is mentioned: level 1: larger but not hard, level 2: hard but not hard enough for penetration, level 3: not completely hard but just hard enough for penetration, level 4: completely hard and fully rigid. During sex the penis of my black lover is almost always in the level 4 status, hubby in the past was very rare in level 4 most time "just" in level 3 or in between level 2 and 3, now - due to his long term chastity - he reaches only level two anymore. When he is unlocked, he is able to masturbate but not to penetrate, recently I had a ladies night with my best friend who introduced me to the lifestyle, she brought a sex rubber doll with her and we asked hubby if we would like to be unlocked for an additional release outside his regular schedule, he said yes and we asked him to pump up the rubber doll and fuck her in front of us for our amusement, he tried several times but was unable to penetrate the doll, so he missed his chance and we did not allowed him to masturbate, but nevertheless we were amused a lot "LOL"
This is the most amazing and revealing description of a wife and how she experiences being full satisfied by a BBC as compared to her mostly limp dicklet husband - thanks for sharing how you experience BBC, this is very arousing and great to masturbate to (I am not in chastity...)

This is one of many threads addressing this subject. I recently wrote on another thread about size and would like to comment here. I think everyone agrees that size matters and that black men are probably two inches larger than white boys on average. However, this neglects a couple of issues. First of all there are larger white boys and smaller black men. There is overlap. But, in my opinion, the black men are better regardless of size. Not some of the time but all of the time. Secondly I read somewhere that after a white woman has been with a black man the chances that she will do it again are very high. Something over ninety percent. I know that some here would say that that is not accurate and so forth but it rings true to me. Thirdly I am unaware of any white woman or women who do not talk to each other about black men. Even the biggest prudes do it and I think everyone knows this to be true. The pressures on a married white woman to not flirt, date and have sex with black men are enormous. AND they are unnatural and unhealthy. Next is the problem with white boys. It is common to see a white boy try to be macho and to go after women. They usually are racists to some extent. What drives this? I think it is a deep realization that they are inferior and that if the black men get a single chance at the women it will be over for them in the sense of being a man. So given all of this what goes? It could be that taboos run deep and makes the attraction so sexy. I think it is more likely something else. I wonder if the black men have a pheromone or chemical that is addicting to the white women. It could be that it is addicting to the white boys as well. If one looks at TV or movies the trend of black men with white women is inescapable and one wonders if all of it is acting. If one goes out in public you see the same thing. The unfortunate parts are the number of white couples who do not adjust and the number of black men who hold back. The best place to start may be with the white boys encouraging the white women in their lives to follow their instincts. If they hook up one single time with a black man-regardless of size- I think things will take care of themselves. The white boys will be happier in a submissive role. Supporting and encouraging and deferring to the black men. Not some of the time but all of the time. Sorry about the length of this post but everytime I see a fixation on size I have to think about the issue and why size matters to some extent but not totally. If you are black you are a MAN. If you are white you are a boy. Other thoughts appreciated.

thats hot! i get hard but have a small pink dick that cums too fast honestly... i've never fucked a blow up doll!

Attachments

• 4c0bc4189597c988e115f614245b9369.27.jpg
    4c0bc4189597c988e115f614245b9369.27.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 202
This is one of many threads addressing this subject. I recently wrote on another thread about size and would like to comment here. I think everyone agrees that size matters and that black men are probably two inches larger than white boys on average. However, this neglects a couple of issues. First of all there are larger white boys and smaller black men. There is overlap. But, in my opinion, the black men are better regardless of size. Not some of the time but all of the time. Secondly I read somewhere that after a white woman has been with a black man the chances that she will do it again are very high. Something over ninety percent. I know that some here would say that that is not accurate and so forth but it rings true to me. Thirdly I am unaware of any white woman or women who do not talk to each other about black men. Even the biggest prudes do it and I think everyone knows this to be true. The pressures on a married white woman to not flirt, date and have sex with black men are enormous. AND they are unnatural and unhealthy. Next is the problem with white boys. It is common to see a white boy try to be macho and to go after women. They usually are racists to some extent. What drives this? I think it is a deep realization that they are inferior and that if the black men get a single chance at the women it will be over for them in the sense of being a man. So given all of this what goes? It could be that taboos run deep and makes the attraction so sexy. I think it is more likely something else. I wonder if the black men have a pheromone or chemical that is addicting to the white women. It could be that it is addicting to the white boys as well. If one looks at TV or movies the trend of black men with white women is inescapable and one wonders if all of it is acting. If one goes out in public you see the same thing. The unfortunate parts are the number of white couples who do not adjust and the number of black men who hold back. The best place to start may be with the white boys encouraging the white women in their lives to follow their instincts. If they hook up one single time with a black man-regardless of size- I think things will take care of themselves. The white boys will be happier in a submissive role. Supporting and encouraging and deferring to the black men. Not some of the time but all of the time. Sorry about the length of this post but everytime I see a fixation on size I have to think about the issue and why size matters to some extent but not totally. If you are black you are a MAN. If you are white you are a boy. Other thoughts appreciated.
SOOOOOOO much of what you say is right on the money -- just a great post that pretty much says it all.

it sounds like you understand a beta male who should step aside for a real men because strong men do the fucking... is what i've learned about me, your a very sexy woman
Of course size does matter. That is me and a 12 inches bbc on the picture. I cant believe anyone would prefer my micro penis over that humongous black cock! I am totally ok with that. I believe white men are inferior to black men

Attachments

• 4B3E1149-5D31-467C-BE37-CBC721D57A0F.png
    4B3E1149-5D31-467C-BE37-CBC721D57A0F.png
    520.3 KB · Views: 187

I love comparison pictures!!!!
Got to do a few myself

Hubby’s little tiny one is perfect for it

Back