Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

when I read in the media size doesn't matter this is total bullshit based on my experience (the media are dominated by white men....), of course size is not all but for me it's the basis to be able to orgasm from intercourse (I'm not talking about oral with a skilled men, like my hubby "now" since he is in chastity, which can also be nice), but since I have my black lover I have experienced how huge the difference to hubbies penis is, if my pussy will be stretched by his huge penis (huge in length and girth) I always have sensational orgasms (several) and I think this is because my clit and my g-spot will be stimulated simultaneously, in addition to the size the stamina is important (my black lover never ejaculates before I had at least one orgasm - totally different to hubby), the erection angle is also important (if it is steep my g-spot will much better stimulated), every women is different but for me also the strength and the amount of the cum shooting is a huge turn on (hubbies dribbling in contrast is a turn off), my lover never is "finished" after his first ejaculation but can do it twice and sometimes even three times, another very important factor for me is the erection hardness, I recently read an article about "The erection hardness score and its relationship to successful sexual intercourse", there a four scale score for the erection hardness is mentioned: level 1: larger but not hard, level 2: hard but not hard enough for penetration, level 3: not completely hard but just hard enough for penetration, level 4: completely hard and fully rigid. During sex the penis of my black lover is almost always in the level 4 status, hubby in the past was very rare in level 4 most time "just" in level 3 or in between level 2 and 3, now - due to his long term chastity - he reaches only level two anymore. When he is unlocked, he is able to masturbate but not to penetrate, recently I had a ladies night with my best friend who introduced me to the lifestyle, she brought a sex rubber doll with her and we asked hubby if we would like to be unlocked for an additional release outside his regular schedule, he said yes and we asked him to pump up the rubber doll and fuck her in front of us for our amusement, he tried several times but was unable to penetrate the doll, so he missed his chance and we did not allowed him to masturbate, but nevertheless we were amused a lot "LOL"
Of course size matters.

If you really want to know, it's devastating.

View attachment 111029

You were born with a small one and there's nothing you can do about it. You grow up believing it will get bigger someday, but it doesn't. You grow up trying to believe that size doesn't matter but deep down you know better. Then you read about how an average dick can satisfy a woman if she loves you. You lose even more hope knowing you're not even average. As the years pass you bury yourself in your work, you have a few sexually unsatisfying relationships and try not to think about it. When another relationship dies you begin to wonder if it's even worth it so you stop trying.

But then, primal urges break through to the surface and you can't resist. You need at least some kind of sexual interaction. You try again. It's very scary but you overcome your fear. You date the hottest girl you can get to go out with you. She likes you and wants to take you to bed.

View attachment 111028
View attachment 111030

You get so horny. You tell yourself, "This girl's different. She likes me. She won't laugh."

View attachment 111031

But then she does.

just cuz we laff at how tiny yr cock is dosnt mean we dont like u...i luv lil peepees...its like havin a soft lil baby 2 take care of n help it grow :)

years ago, when my domme had me bent over a chair with her strapon in my ass (which she called a boipussy), she told me (and I'm paraphrasing as this was a while ago) "you know you'll never fuck me...you're a sub.... your my bottom bitch, and only real men get to fuck me" -- then she made me admit that I'd never get to fuck her and how much that turned me on....
g0uDo6I17.gif

Back