Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

tumblr_lqhd9nWmHQ1qegy03o1_1280.jpg
Pure beauty in every single way.

At times, depending on her mood--my wife has handed me condoms and as well put a glove on and assisted me in jacking off. Doesn't do that much, but when she does--she is into an extreme FemDom mood and she usually has had a bunch of drinks. She gets close to my face and the smell of her breath and her voice is very exciting to me. The whole aura of the degradation, verbally and physically is hot---if done to the cucks taste, IMO. Dont turn your nose up at this stuff, it just might fill your ball sac without you knowing it at first. It did to me.

I will admit, i am so happy, content and perfectly accept the role as sissy white married cuck. This is about the size i would be erect, not tiny but not built. Although all black men are not super large like fantasy suggests, but the highest majority have nice thickness and strength, and plenty of other things over white males. I personally am now in love with everything about the black race and my wife is black only inside her vagina, ass or 99% in her mouth. All of my sex comes from being around black men or directly because of a black male. Right now, i am about to grab my white dick and jack off to this picture because it is my style, the woman in her heel with her toes painted, the wonderful black male and the white sissy cuck. I will close my eyes and think about sucking and licking his precious balls and ass and asshole, smelling his ass while i jack off my pathetic white dick. I love black men and I love to praise them. I admit it, open and freely and proudly.

Hubby knows when it's time to just accept a fluffer role.....................
View attachment 1339412
Last week we did something like this. It was the black males first experience with a couple where the hubby was a sissy fag like myself. My wife was just like this and sucking him and she kept turning around to kiss me, the aroma and her saliva was amazing. I was hold the males foot and massaging his feet. He kept spreading his legs wider and wider, it was erotic and so natural. I wanted to suck his cock so bad but did not think he was ready and personally think he was too a-alpha male and didn't want to say he had a bi experience. the wife will have to talk to him and drum it in his head i am the only sissy fag, not him.

Back