Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

OMG, these are hilarious. I love the comparisons where the white dick is average but compared to a black dick, it looks small. Thats how my hubby is, he's average at 6.5 but it looks small when compared to a black dick, which to me, it so hot. And I love that the overall beauty of a black dick makes all the white dicks just plain ugly looking....LOL One of my favorite things to do is talk about big dicks with my hubby in public. It drives him nuts because he gets so embarrassed but I know he's getting hard at the same time. I don't know why but it turns me on so much!

OMG, these are hilarious. I love the comparisons where the white dick is average but compared to a black dick, it looks small. Thats how my hubby is, he's average at 6.5 but it looks small when compared to a black dick, which to me, it so hot. And I love that the overall beauty of a black dick makes all the white dicks just plain ugly looking....LOL One of my favorite things to do is talk about big dicks with my hubby in public. It drives him nuts because he gets so embarrassed but I know he's getting hard at the same time. I don't know why but it turns me on so much!
That's really hot! I'd love to hear what you say

That's really hot! I'd love to hear what you say
Well it depends on the situation. Sometimes at a bar, or at dinner we get to talking and scoping out the guys and I'll pick a guy and say, "How big do you think he is" hubby says IDK about 6 or 7 and I tease him and say, no way, he's way bigger than you, probably at least 8 and probably thicker too....you want me to go find out?
I really love to find guys younger than hubby and tease him how a younger guy has a bigger dick than him and how would does he feel if a guy 10 years younger than him had 3 inches on him, and would it make him feel insecure? Would he let the young guy dominate me? My goal is to have hubby get a young guys dick ready for me by sucking it, but so far, hubby swears he will never do that.
I've also done it with way older guys. I've teased him about how a guy pushing 60, who was an older black gentleman, probably has a bigger dick than him even though he's 20 years older. Stuff like that mainly but it gets the ******* flowing!

Well it depends on the situation. Sometimes at a bar, or at dinner we get to talking and scoping out the guys and I'll pick a guy and say, "How big do you think he is" hubby says IDK about 6 or 7 and I tease him and say, no way, he's way bigger than you, probably at least 8 and probably thicker too....you want me to go find out?
I really love to find guys younger than hubby and tease him how a younger guy has a bigger dick than him and how would does he feel if a guy 10 years younger than him had 3 inches on him, and would it make him feel insecure? Would he let the young guy dominate me? My goal is to have hubby get a young guys dick ready for me by sucking it, but so far, hubby swears he will never do that.
I've also done it with way older guys. I've teased him about how a guy pushing 60, who was an older black gentleman, probably has a bigger dick than him even though he's 20 years older. Stuff like that mainly but it gets the ******* flowing!
I'm going to send you a PM

tumblr_ott5gsiRQX1w6t2sdo1_1280.jpg

Yeah...that looks about right

Back