Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

just kissing and being sensual with me and knowing his way around my pussy which is great but talking to other women they keep telling that a bigger cock is a great sensation so untill i try it i wont know any different

I understand some men find hot being humiliated before big black cocks or comparing their white dicks with bigger black dicks. It's ok but this is not ever true. Some white guys have big cocks too. I'm not talking about monsters cocks but normal or big enought to satisfy a woman. Of course it's not the same a thin 2 inches cock than bigger ones.
My husband has 7 inches cock and it's quite fat too. I ever liked his cock too much. Even it was one of his attributes that I most liked from him at first.
My ex black boyfriend's cock was almost as bigger than my husband. Perhaps one centimeter shorter than my hubby. But my ex could make me cum nore easily than my hubby at first. It was due his way to move his body during sex and his oral stimulation before the fuck and not due his cock size.

Back