Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

If you really want to know, it's devastating.

View attachment 111029

You were born with a small one and there's nothing you can do about it. You grow up believing it will get bigger someday, but it doesn't. You grow up trying to believe that size doesn't matter but deep down you know better. Then you read about how an average dick can satisfy a woman if she loves you. You lose even more hope knowing you're not even average. As the years pass you bury yourself in your work, you have a few sexually unsatisfying relationships and try not to think about it. When another relationship dies you begin to wonder if it's even worth it so you stop trying.

But then, primal urges break through to the surface and you can't resist. You need at least some kind of sexual interaction. You try again. It's very scary but you overcome your fear. You date the hottest girl you can get to go out with you. She likes you and wants to take you to bed.

View attachment 111028
View attachment 111030

You get so horny. You tell yourself, "This girl's different. She likes me. She won't laugh."

View attachment 111031

But then she does.
haha she laughs at you and you leave devastated. i love to be the one laughing at a white guys lil dick, one time i made the most disapointed sigh and "What is that" before obviously holding back laughter, his voice literally trembled as he tried to say something, hahaha it destroyed his pride.

haha she laughs at you and you leave devastated. i love to be the one laughing at a white guys lil dick, one time i made the most disapointed sigh and "What is that" before obviously holding back laughter, his voice literally trembled as he tried to say something, hahaha it destroyed his pride.

that is awesome... and happens far more often than us lil' dick white guys admit

L M F A O
YO
LOL been tryin to holla at u bitch ...wat up?

Reactions: wit
hmmm...i think all of us white women have been in that position once or twice in our lives......kind of disappointed and the whole time in your head thinking....ok lets go ahead and get this over with.

I wonder what he was trying to say?

It would be nice to have a good comeback line for that but I'm just not sure there's anything a guy can say Mandy.

Back