comments on one of my favorite interracial stories

I’m going to comment on some selections from the 2002 story "Leasa" by the author ‘blonde4blacks.’ The story is about an attractive, married, female office worker who gets seduced by an older black maintenance man who works at her company. I’m turned on by the story’s focus on interracial sex across the divide of race, age, status in the office, etc. I also like that it is told from the perspective of the white wife who cheats on her husband with a hung black man.

I’m not going to post the whole story- just parts hat I find especially hot, along with short notes on the interracial seduction, big black cock and cheating themes that the quotes bring to mind.

1. My name is Leasa. I work in Silicon Valley at a well know software firm as a marketing manager. I am 5'7", 118 and blonde and blue eyed. At 30 I've kept my body in good shape: 36C-24-35. Needless to say, I was voted prettiest girl in both my high school and my college senior class.

>>> The opening establishes that the narrator is a very attractive, professional white woman.

2. I met my husband in the Valley, fell in love and got married last fall. Shortly thereafter a much older, black maintenance man at my company, named Amos, started flirting with me and asking me out to lunch. I, of course, would decline as politely and diplomatically as I could but I always felt awkward doing so. I told my husband about this but he would just laugh it off and joke about it. After all, he had seen Amos and knew he was well over 60, fat, missing a tooth or two, and just a homely man.

>>> The interracial set-up is that the narrator is married to a white man, but being pursued by an older black maintenance man. This part makes it clear that there many contrasts between Leasa and Amos. She is white, he is black. He is twice her age. She is a manager, he is a janitor. She is fit and pretty, he is overweight and ugly.

3. Then, after a few weeks of this, one day Amos kind of cornered me in one of the hallways when no one else was around. "Hey sweets, you ready to go to lunch wit me yet?' he asked with a big smile showing a few missing teeth. "Amos, now you know I'm married and...uh...you know...it ...uh...well...it wouldn't be right," I stammered…."Aw, c'mon baby, give a man a break. I's just wants to take you to lunch... “Now Amos you know that..." As I spoke I noticed him looking at my breasts off and on. Slowly-I don't know how-I began to notice my nipples becoming erect. "Damn!" I thought, I hope he doesn't notice. But in my peripheral vision I could see they really were sticking out prominently against the fabric of my sheer blouse. I lost my train of thought as he looked time and time again at my growing nipples. "C'mon baby, ya can't says no forever," he smiled, obviously noticing my body's inexplicable arousal. .”…Well...alright...but really just once...and please...you know...this is just as friends...ok?" With a big smile, Amos responded: "You bet baby, just a one time date, I know"

>>> When old Amos asks her out again, the pretty white narrator tries saying no by bringing up the fact that she is married. But something about Amos’ persistence in asking her out excites Leasa. Her nipples stiffen, signaling her interest. Knowing that Amos sees her nipples poke out against her blouse, she gives in and agrees to go to lunch with him “just as friends.” It’s great that the the old black man’s ballsy pursuit of a hot, younger blond co-worker overcomes her natural reluctance to socialize with someone like him.

4. As I backed away to take leave I noticed the bulge running down the left leg of his pants. My eye first glanced and then had to take a full look to see if what I thought I saw was what I really saw. It was! Amos' cock ran more than half way down to his knee and tented out from his pants obscenely. He saw me looking but just smiled and continued looking straight into my eyes. Then reaching over took my hand and said: "I really, really looking forward to this Leasa baby. I know you is too." … I looked down again and found myself staring at the monstrosity that was his manhood, struggling to pull my eyes off it and leave. He still held my hand. And I still held his. .”… See you tomorrow then sweet meat," he called as he backed off to go on his way.

>>> The pretty white narrator notices that Amos has a huge bulge in his pants. It turns me on that she can’t take her eyes off it, holding the old black janitor’s hand while staring at the long lump in his pants.

5. That evening when I got home Andy asked me how my day had gone and why I seemed so quiet. I couldn't say much, still confused and bewildered over the day's happenings. That night as I lay in bed waiting on him, he came into the bedroom naked. Looking confidently at me and smiling, he strode toward the bed. But all I could think of was how ridiculous he looked with his man- sized body and, seemingly, baby sized penis and testicles. After he climbed into bed he started to mount me. As usual I had to help guide his 4 inch penis into me. Strangely I felt almost repulsed by his naked body. Somehow it seemed deficient in some masculine way. Only later did I realize I was subconsciously comparing his manhood to Amos'. He began to hump into me and then slipped out. "God, he's so little," I caught myself thinking.

>>> We learn that her white husband has a little penis. I love that she can’t help comparing his small white dick to Amos’ big bulge.

6. As we walked into the seedy bar Amos suddenly grabbed my hand, holding it in his as if I really was his woman. My immediate reaction was to pull it away but as we walked through the bar area and all the patrons-who were older, seedy looking, black men-stared at us, I felt I didn't want to create an embarrassing situation. Besides the way the place quieted down and these old men stared at me, some with their jaws agape, made me feel something strange that I didn't understand at first…. I knew this was strangely exciting me against my will. I enjoyed these old blacks staring and looking me up and down, licking their lips lustfully. And I was also excited by how Amos glowed with pride to be with this young, shapely blonde. Hand in hand, showing her off as his `date' for all his horny, old, pals to envy.

>>> Even though Leasa is upset to have Amos hold her hand and introduce her as his date, she is also excited to be his “young, shapely, blonde” and to impress all of his old black friends.

7. Soon Amos led me to our booth. When I sat down, rather than sitting opposite me, he slid in beside me on my side of the booth. As we looked at the menu, Amos once again placed his large black hand onto my knee. After squeezing it slightly, he resumed the slow, ever so slight stroking of my lower thigh… Then Amos looked over at me and looked into my eyes. I had no idea what to expect as I looked into his homely old face. Without warning he leaned over and put his thick, black African lips to mine! .. But then I realized what had spurred him on… he had just reached high enough up my thigh to feel my spreading wetness. My wetness told him I was now his.

>>> Leasa’s mind is thinking that Amos is going too far in touching and kissing her, but her pussy is saying yes to the advances of the old black maintenance man.

8. When we got into the back room Amos closed the door and faced me. Right then and there I wanted to say no more take me home. But he just grabbed me into his arms and began kissing me deeply. I responded immediately this time, my tongue exploring his mouth. When he broke away from my arms he shoved me back onto a half-bed, half-cot in the office. He looked down at me and began unbuttoning his shirt. "Get undressed, " he commanded, almost casually. I hesitated for a long moment. I wanted to say no. I thought of my husband. Then I pictured him walking toward me in the bedroom with his infantile genitalia swinging between his legs.

>>> It’s so hot to think about a pretty white wife making one last effort to stop herself from giving in to aggressive advances of an old black janitor, but when she summons up her white husband in her mind to draw upon her marriage as a shield against her black seducer, all she can think of is her white hubby’s “infantile genitalia”

9. In the corner of my eye I could see his enormous uncut, dick bobbing its head approvingly at my nakedness-just inches away from my face. I looked up at it and became transfixed staring at this massive black organ. It appeared almost alive, bobbing its huge bulbous head, covered by thick flaps of skin, and drooling precum profusely. I thought it was hideous, yet gorgeous in some inexplicable way--and it just drove my heart wild with growing excitement! .. As I laid there staring at it and he down at me, I lifted my gaze finally to his eyes. We looked deep into each others eyes and, as we did, I slowly lifted and spread my legs, inviting him into me.

>>> Another comparison between her wimpy white husband’s little penis and Amos’s huge black cock. The sight of the old black mans magnificent black cock makes her spread her legs.

10. He knelt onto the bed and positioned his meaty, African weapon into place against my swollen and soaked pussy lips… As he began truly mounting me-slowly pulling out and more quickly plunging back in--each thrust brought more and more of him into me. It seemed the depth of his penetration would never end. I grunted with each spear-like thrust. I felt skewered by this black stallion of a man. And he continued now with greater speed and power…. As he slammed his oversized organ deep into my womb he also slammed me and the whole bed into the wall. The racket we made between his body slapping into mine, the bed slamming into the wall, and my ooohhs and ahhhss with each penetrating hump was creating a loud racket. Through the walls I could hear the black patrons all whooping it up in the bar, cheering, whistling, laughing, and shouting all matter of lewd and crude remarks about the blonde bitch old Amos was "givin' some bone to".

>>> I love that the narrator is aware that Amos’ black buddies can hear the creaking cot and her moans and that they are cheering on their friend as he gets some married white pussy.

11. When he was done I looked up at him, pulled his head down to me, put my lips to his and kissed him deep and long. My tongue snaked into his mouth. We kissed deeply for minutes. When our lips softly parted I whispered to him, "I love you." His big homely, black face broke into a huge grin. "Likes I told you, babe," he said, "if you just give dis black man a chance, I make you one happy, lil' slut for black dick." He slowly withdrew what appeared to me a black, slimy python from my still clutching pussy lips… As he turned his back to me and lit a cigarette, I sat up and leaned on one arm just gazing at him. He was fat, his big black ass cheeks sagged from behind, and his gut bulged even from the sides. He didn't have love handles, they were more like saddles. Then as my gaze lowered, between his skinny, bow legs hung the most enormous, out-sized pair of balls I have ever seen. They hung a full half a foot down from his groin. They were easily the size of tennis balls. As I just sat transfixed looking at these big, hairy things I concluded again that for sure this man had just seeded me. I would certainly be mothering his baby within the year. No woman could receive a discharge from a pair of testes of these dimensions without being fertilized. As my admiring gaze continued, I could see that hanging even below his elephantine balls was a still semi hard, horse-like cock. It hung its still swollen head down at least 3 inches below his low slung balls.

>>> I like how Amos’ long fat black cock wins more that Leasa’ pussy, he has also conquered the heart of the pretty young wife he just fucked. She is so won over by being blacktopped by the black janitor that she lies there admiring his enormous black balls and long, dangling semi-erect black cock.

Do you still have a link or copy of the original post. Every entertaining and well written. I could see why this would be one if your favorites.

Do you still have a link or copy of the original post. Every entertaining and well written. I could see why this would be one if your favorites.

I’m going to comment on some selections from the 2002 story "Leasa" by the author ‘blonde4blacks.’ The story is about an attractive, married, female office worker who gets seduced by an older black maintenance man who works at her company. I’m turned on by the story’s focus on interracial sex across the divide of race, age, status in the office, etc. I also like that it is told from the perspective of the white wife who cheats on her husband with a hung black man.

I’m not going to post the whole story- just parts hat I find especially hot, along with short notes on the interracial seduction, big black cock and cheating themes that the quotes bring to mind.

1. My name is Leasa. I work in Silicon Valley at a well know software firm as a marketing manager. I am 5'7", 118 and blonde and blue eyed. At 30 I've kept my body in good shape: 36C-24-35. Needless to say, I was voted prettiest girl in both my high school and my college senior class.

>>> The opening establishes that the narrator is a very attractive, professional white woman.

2. I met my husband in the Valley, fell in love and got married last fall. Shortly thereafter a much older, black maintenance man at my company, named Amos, started flirting with me and asking me out to lunch. I, of course, would decline as politely and diplomatically as I could but I always felt awkward doing so. I told my husband about this but he would just laugh it off and joke about it. After all, he had seen Amos and knew he was well over 60, fat, missing a tooth or two, and just a homely man.

>>> The interracial set-up is that the narrator is married to a white man, but being pursued by an older black maintenance man. This part makes it clear that there many contrasts between Leasa and Amos. She is white, he is black. He is twice her age. She is a manager, he is a janitor. She is fit and pretty, he is overweight and ugly.

3. Then, after a few weeks of this, one day Amos kind of cornered me in one of the hallways when no one else was around. "Hey sweets, you ready to go to lunch wit me yet?' he asked with a big smile showing a few missing teeth. "Amos, now you know I'm married and...uh...you know...it ...uh...well...it wouldn't be right," I stammered…."Aw, c'mon baby, give a man a break. I's just wants to take you to lunch... “Now Amos you know that..." As I spoke I noticed him looking at my breasts off and on. Slowly-I don't know how-I began to notice my nipples becoming erect. "Damn!" I thought, I hope he doesn't notice. But in my peripheral vision I could see they really were sticking out prominently against the fabric of my sheer blouse. I lost my train of thought as he looked time and time again at my growing nipples. "C'mon baby, ya can't says no forever," he smiled, obviously noticing my body's inexplicable arousal. .”…Well...alright...but really just once...and please...you know...this is just as friends...ok?" With a big smile, Amos responded: "You bet baby, just a one time date, I know"

>>> When old Amos asks her out again, the pretty white narrator tries saying no by bringing up the fact that she is married. But something about Amos’ persistence in asking her out excites Leasa. Her nipples stiffen, signaling her interest. Knowing that Amos sees her nipples poke out against her blouse, she gives in and agrees to go to lunch with him “just as friends.” It’s great that the the old black man’s ballsy pursuit of a hot, younger blond co-worker overcomes her natural reluctance to socialize with someone like him.

4. As I backed away to take leave I noticed the bulge running down the left leg of his pants. My eye first glanced and then had to take a full look to see if what I thought I saw was what I really saw. It was! Amos' cock ran more than half way down to his knee and tented out from his pants obscenely. He saw me looking but just smiled and continued looking straight into my eyes. Then reaching over took my hand and said: "I really, really looking forward to this Leasa baby. I know you is too." … I looked down again and found myself staring at the monstrosity that was his manhood, struggling to pull my eyes off it and leave. He still held my hand. And I still held his. .”… See you tomorrow then sweet meat," he called as he backed off to go on his way.

>>> The pretty white narrator notices that Amos has a huge bulge in his pants. It turns me on that she can’t take her eyes off it, holding the old black janitor’s hand while staring at the long lump in his pants.

5. That evening when I got home Andy asked me how my day had gone and why I seemed so quiet. I couldn't say much, still confused and bewildered over the day's happenings. That night as I lay in bed waiting on him, he came into the bedroom naked. Looking confidently at me and smiling, he strode toward the bed. But all I could think of was how ridiculous he looked with his man- sized body and, seemingly, baby sized penis and testicles. After he climbed into bed he started to mount me. As usual I had to help guide his 4 inch penis into me. Strangely I felt almost repulsed by his naked body. Somehow it seemed deficient in some masculine way. Only later did I realize I was subconsciously comparing his manhood to Amos'. He began to hump into me and then slipped out. "God, he's so little," I caught myself thinking.

>>> We learn that her white husband has a little penis. I love that she can’t help comparing his small white dick to Amos’ big bulge.

6. As we walked into the seedy bar Amos suddenly grabbed my hand, holding it in his as if I really was his woman. My immediate reaction was to pull it away but as we walked through the bar area and all the patrons-who were older, seedy looking, black men-stared at us, I felt I didn't want to create an embarrassing situation. Besides the way the place quieted down and these old men stared at me, some with their jaws agape, made me feel something strange that I didn't understand at first…. I knew this was strangely exciting me against my will. I enjoyed these old blacks staring and looking me up and down, licking their lips lustfully. And I was also excited by how Amos glowed with pride to be with this young, shapely blonde. Hand in hand, showing her off as his `date' for all his horny, old, pals to envy.

>>> Even though Leasa is upset to have Amos hold her hand and introduce her as his date, she is also excited to be his “young, shapely, blonde” and to impress all of his old black friends.

7. Soon Amos led me to our booth. When I sat down, rather than sitting opposite me, he slid in beside me on my side of the booth. As we looked at the menu, Amos once again placed his large black hand onto my knee. After squeezing it slightly, he resumed the slow, ever so slight stroking of my lower thigh… Then Amos looked over at me and looked into my eyes. I had no idea what to expect as I looked into his homely old face. Without warning he leaned over and put his thick, black African lips to mine! .. But then I realized what had spurred him on… he had just reached high enough up my thigh to feel my spreading wetness. My wetness told him I was now his.

>>> Leasa’s mind is thinking that Amos is going too far in touching and kissing her, but her pussy is saying yes to the advances of the old black maintenance man.

8. When we got into the back room Amos closed the door and faced me. Right then and there I wanted to say no more take me home. But he just grabbed me into his arms and began kissing me deeply. I responded immediately this time, my tongue exploring his mouth. When he broke away from my arms he shoved me back onto a half-bed, half-cot in the office. He looked down at me and began unbuttoning his shirt. "Get undressed, " he commanded, almost casually. I hesitated for a long moment. I wanted to say no. I thought of my husband. Then I pictured him walking toward me in the bedroom with his infantile genitalia swinging between his legs.

>>> It’s so hot to think about a pretty white wife making one last effort to stop herself from giving in to aggressive advances of an old black janitor, but when she summons up her white husband in her mind to draw upon her marriage as a shield against her black seducer, all she can think of is her white hubby’s “infantile genitalia”

9. In the corner of my eye I could see his enormous uncut, dick bobbing its head approvingly at my nakedness-just inches away from my face. I looked up at it and became transfixed staring at this massive black organ. It appeared almost alive, bobbing its huge bulbous head, covered by thick flaps of skin, and drooling precum profusely. I thought it was hideous, yet gorgeous in some inexplicable way--and it just drove my heart wild with growing excitement! .. As I laid there staring at it and he down at me, I lifted my gaze finally to his eyes. We looked deep into each others eyes and, as we did, I slowly lifted and spread my legs, inviting him into me.

>>> Another comparison between her wimpy white husband’s little penis and Amos’s huge black cock. The sight of the old black mans magnificent black cock makes her spread her legs.

10. He knelt onto the bed and positioned his meaty, African weapon into place against my swollen and soaked pussy lips… As he began truly mounting me-slowly pulling out and more quickly plunging back in--each thrust brought more and more of him into me. It seemed the depth of his penetration would never end. I grunted with each spear-like thrust. I felt skewered by this black stallion of a man. And he continued now with greater speed and power…. As he slammed his oversized organ deep into my womb he also slammed me and the whole bed into the wall. The racket we made between his body slapping into mine, the bed slamming into the wall, and my ooohhs and ahhhss with each penetrating hump was creating a loud racket. Through the walls I could hear the black patrons all whooping it up in the bar, cheering, whistling, laughing, and shouting all matter of lewd and crude remarks about the blonde bitch old Amos was "givin' some bone to".

>>> I love that the narrator is aware that Amos’ black buddies can hear the creaking cot and her moans and that they are cheering on their friend as he gets some married white pussy.

11. When he was done I looked up at him, pulled his head down to me, put my lips to his and kissed him deep and long. My tongue snaked into his mouth. We kissed deeply for minutes. When our lips softly parted I whispered to him, "I love you." His big homely, black face broke into a huge grin. "Likes I told you, babe," he said, "if you just give dis black man a chance, I make you one happy, lil' slut for black dick." He slowly withdrew what appeared to me a black, slimy python from my still clutching pussy lips… As he turned his back to me and lit a cigarette, I sat up and leaned on one arm just gazing at him. He was fat, his big black ass cheeks sagged from behind, and his gut bulged even from the sides. He didn't have love handles, they were more like saddles. Then as my gaze lowered, between his skinny, bow legs hung the most enormous, out-sized pair of balls I have ever seen. They hung a full half a foot down from his groin. They were easily the size of tennis balls. As I just sat transfixed looking at these big, hairy things I concluded again that for sure this man had just seeded me. I would certainly be mothering his baby within the year. No woman could receive a discharge from a pair of testes of these dimensions without being fertilized. As my admiring gaze continued, I could see that hanging even below his elephantine balls was a still semi hard, horse-like cock. It hung its still swollen head down at least 3 inches below his low slung balls.

>>> I like how Amos’ long fat black cock wins more that Leasa’ pussy, he has also conquered the heart of the pretty young wife he just fucked. She is so won over by being blacktopped by the black janitor that she lies there admiring his enormous black balls and long, dangling semi-erect black cock.
I love this story too. I especially like married white women with older black men like Ashley’s wreck turns erotic or Dwight has the last laugh both really good can’t find the first one anywhere

Back