Come see me

dancerwife

Couple
I dance throughout the week near Dayton Ohio. I want some of you hot Ohio bulls to come say hi. Aren’t there any ex or current bengals or browns players looking for a hot wife to play with? Looking for in shape, over 30, football build The darker the better. Over 6’ a plus and please be hung and thick. I’m worth it . Lol

Attachments

• CB548DA2-9DCC-4868-9174-DD6D01928908.png
    CB548DA2-9DCC-4868-9174-DD6D01928908.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 645
I dance throughout the week near Dayton Ohio. I want some of you hot Ohio bulls to come say hi. Aren’t there any ex or current bengals or browns players looking for a hot wife to play with? Looking for in shape, over 30, football build The darker the better. Over 6’ a plus and please be hung and thick. I’m worth it . Lol
You are stunningly gorgeous and sexy baby.

mmmmm baby damn you are so sexy.

I'm coming back to Ohio this coming week and would love to cum see u. Inbox me more information please. Thank you sexy

Sexy and beautiful lady with some fine cock sucking lips!

Omg u r def worth it I hope u get all bbc u want baby it be an honor to lick u clean after they fill u up :)

Back