COME ON UK !

That's why Fabswingers will be better than this site. It has a platform to report profiles.
This site actually encourages fakery. Especially those with gold member. which I don't blame them for anyways. They have to make money

I am from London and I travel internationally for my work, dividing most of my time between the US and the UK. I am very clear that I am a WHITE MALE on my profile - I'm not pretending to be a woman and I have never pretended to be a woman or anyone else.

I am from London and I travel internationally for my work, dividing most of my time between the US and the UK. I am very clear that I am a WHITE MALE on my profile - I'm not pretending to be a woman and I have never pretended to be a woman or anyone else.
Ok cool. I just noticed your profile states USA. Thought you typed wrongly. Hence my mention

Hello Everyone.
Just came across this thread and seen that a lot of you are in the UK. And talking about swingers clubs. Finding bbc etc. I was just wondering if there are any actual cuckold nights. Like a swingers club or maybe something more private. I am probably going more on fantasy here. But a swingers cuckold night where the hubby is separated from his partner. If this makes sense. My wife is fit. Goes to the gym. She’s petite (size8) Big tits for her size. (32e) I think. We are in Sheffield UK. La chambra don’t do cuck nights.

Back