College Sisters

Buttterscotch

Female
From
US
Back in college I decided to share an apartment with my close friend Jennifer. We got along well, were going to the same college, loved to party together and both loved sex as well. Our apartment was quite the little party place on more than one occasion.

This is where Lance comes in. Lance was a tall, black, basketball player for the college. Lance and Jennifer got along well and started having sex together. This was behind Jennifer's boyfriend's back of course. Lance was over at our place quite often and so naturally him and I got to know each other as well. Jennifer had gone on a small vacation with her boyfriend and Lance was staying in her room while she was gone. One night him and I were hanging out and having some drinks when we decided to have sex. We went into Jennifer's room and fucked on her bed through the night.

So Lance began fucking both of us although I was the only one that knew. We did not tell Jennifer. A few months goes by and Jennifer comes home and announces that she had missed her period and tested pregnant. She then told me that her and her boyfriend had not had sex in quite awhile but her and Lance had been fucking often. She was not sure how she was going to move forward with everything going on.

This kind of clicked me into thinking though that I was supposed to be starting my period as well. Upon further thinking I was probably close to a week late. It was too soon to take a pregnancy test and Lance had been fucking me a lot as well. The next week took forever to go by before I thought it was a good enough time to take a test. I still had not had my period and after taking the test I was shocked to see the positive test result. Jennifer still had not told anyone she was pregnant and her I was more than likely pregnant by the same man.

Jennifer broke up with her boyfriend and told Lance he was going to be a *******. He was a little shocked but said he was planning to move to San Hose after the college year and invited Jennifer to come with him. I was not even close on how to approach either of the two about my discovery.

In the end Jennifer declined Lance's offer to go to California with him. She said she ended up miscarrying but there were some rumors she had gone through with an abortion. It was not anything I felt like bringing up. Two weeks passed by and my period came. I went to a doctor and told him the parts he needed to know and he told me that heavy sexual activity had probably thrown off my cycle and I had gotten a false positive.

Back