College encounter (made up)

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Here's a made up story of a girl I knew at college. Ella a girl a couple of years younger than me, at the time I was 21 and she was just turning 18, we had nearly all the same classes, and we hit it off instantly, we sat closely together in all classes, and the one I didn't do she begged me to join, so we could do all classes together, we laughed and joked at the start of all classes we had together, in maths there were 3 black guys 1 was 18 and the other 2 were 21, and they were always bragging about how many girls they were fucking, and they moved closer to us nearer the front of the class, and 1 day Ella in another one of our classes, asked me to pretend to be her boyfriend, so they wouldn't hit on her, as she hated the way they talked about sex, I was more than happy with this, as she was at that time the cutest girl I'd ever known, we sat together as always in Maths and Ella, took my hand and placed it in the small of her back, and I caressed her back, and she giggled, I heard the lads behind snort throughout the next few maths lessons.

It got the Christmas and Ella had some actual BF issues, and took a few weeks off from class, and the guys asked me where she was, I just said she was having some trouble with her EX and had to move back in with her folks as he was causing many issues not able to take I was with her.

We can sort out her EX issue, he won't bother her again they boasted, I'm sure you can, but, just now we are dealing with it, but thanks.

So next Maths class the 18yo asked when she would be back? I said I'm not sure just yet, alls calming down so should be soon. Look ill level with you dude, I wanna fuck Ella, she is hot, and I know she'll love being fucked by me with my big cock, and my boys big cocks, just talk with her and I know she'll be up for it, man, I said, she doesn't like the way you guys talk about sex, and doesn't want to be a notch on your bedpost, you brag about to your friends.

Look dude just ask, I know girls, I've never had a girl turn down sex. Not to mention you will love watching her getting fucked by us.

Here's a made up story of a girl I knew at college. Ella a girl a couple of years younger than me, at the time I was 21 and she was just turning 18, we had nearly all the same classes, and we hit it off instantly, we sat closely together in all classes, and the one I didn't do she begged me to join, so we could do all classes together, we laughed and joked at the start of all classes we had together, in maths there were 3 black guys 1 was 18 and the other 2 were 21, and they were always bragging about how many girls they were fucking, and they moved closer to us nearer the front of the class, and 1 day Ella in another one of our classes, asked me to pretend to be her boyfriend, so they wouldn't hit on her, as she hated the way they talked about sex, I was more than happy with this, as she was at that time the cutest girl I'd ever known, we sat together as always in Maths and Ella, took my hand and placed it in the small of her back, and I caressed her back, and she giggled, I heard the lads behind snort throughout the next few maths lessons.

It got the Christmas and Ella had some actual BF issues, and took a few weeks off from class, and the guys asked me where she was, I just said she was having some trouble with her EX and had to move back in with her folks as he was causing many issues not able to take I was with her.

We can sort out her EX issue, he won't bother her again they boasted, I'm sure you can, but, just now we are dealing with it, but thanks.

So next Maths class the 18yo asked when she would be back? I said I'm not sure just yet, alls calming down so should be soon. Look ill level with you dude, I wanna fuck Ella, she is hot, and I know she'll love being fucked by me with my big cock, and my boys big cocks, just talk with her and I know she'll be up for it, man, I said, she doesn't like the way you guys talk about sex, and doesn't want to be a notch on your bedpost, you brag about to your friends.

Look dude just ask, I know girls, I've never had a girl turn down sex. Not to mention you will love watching her getting fucked by us.
Like where.this is going!

Part 2...

So on before the next maths lesson the 18yo guy beckoned me over into a corner in the room and said just look at this, and tell me she wouldn't want it, and showed me a pic of some other girl in seen around the college campus naked and sucking on the tip of his dick, he was huge, and I instantly got so hard, he said sort it out, you don't want people seeing you got a stiff stood in the corner with me, can you send it me and I'll chat with Ella, I cant deny it'll be hot to watch.

A week or so later Ella returns, and between lessons on her first day back, (we had 2 hours between 2, 2 hour lessons that day) we spent the first hour studying, then I got a message from the guy again, "I see you Simon, you spoken to her about it yet?" "*******" I thought "I'm going too shortly" I messaged back.

"Do you want to go for a bite to eat Ella" I asked her, a few mins later, "Yeah pub lunch?" she replied. "Sounds like a plan" I replied. So off we went to the pub a few meters down the road from campus, we had an enjoyable lunch and chated about various things, then he appeared at our table, "*******" I whispered.

"HI Si and Ella, glad your back Ella, Si told me you were having ex problems, hope it's all sorted?" He said,"Yeah seems to be he's stopped trying to contact me, and stopped threatening to hurt Si" was Ella's response, "wow he's pissed", he said, "yes at one point he said if I cant have you Simon can't or anyone else" Ella said, (acting shocked), "FFS Ella, why didn't you tell me everything" I said.

"*******, man" he said " I'd best leave you two to chat some more" he said.

" Nice one Ella, you got rid of the guy" I said and we got back to chatting, I did later on in the conversation bring it back to our new friend, and explained to her how when she was away he, was asking about her and basically asked me to ask her to fuck him, at this point Ella got a bit red faced, so I asked her what was up, "well when he came over to chat I could see the outline of his cock in his pants, and OMG I got wet Simon" was Ella's response, "wow Ella", was my response, "I really want to try his cock, it's way bigger than any of my ex's" was Ella's next reply.

We left it a few days and on the Friday, I messaged him and asked if he was free that afternoon into evening for some Ella time. "Fuck yeah, I'm ready for some Ella time" came the emphatic reply. "We are thinking of spending a bit of time getting a few drinks and then getting a hotel room and you can fuck her brains out" I asked, "sounds fun, I hope you'll be watching Si" was his reply, "I hope so too, I hope Ella is comfortable enough to let me watch" I said.

More to come......

Back