College Coupling

At breakfast this morning my babysitter told me that she wanted to be nailed black. She is a student in my school, but not in my class. The schools in Germany are currently closed. Because of the Corona Virus. That's why she stays overnight in my house. She heard me and my bull fuck and that made her very horny.

You are both good girls!

tumblr_np3a8osgvY1u008wio2_400.gif

"Definitely one of the better contributions of progressive politics over the last decade." -- indeed, that is true. Progressive politics played a key role in the emergence of interracial sex to a more mainstream level. Political rallies that included blacks and whites ... blacks and whites working closely in campaign activities ... after-hours opportunities for white females to be rewarded by black males ... White college girls have been key components of many progressive movements, and those behind the movements ensured that the girls were thanked very well.

i bet it goes both waze...ir relationships is probly 1 reason lots of white girlz got more into antiracist movements :)

i bet it goes both waze...ir relationships is probly 1 reason lots of white girlz got more into antiracist movements :)

There's a little thing I read years ago, don't remember where or when. If this is racist, tell me and I'll delete it.

College boys and girls went South during the 60's to help with voting rights, anti-racist marches.
Sometimes the girls had to share living quarters where black men were staying too.

At night, sometimes, a black guy might approach a white college girl and say, "ok baby, let's integrate".
That's what I remember of the story. Is it true? Don't know. Does sound sexy. Just thought I'd add it to your comment.

And if this is judged to be racist, please tell me and I'll delete. Thanks

There's a little thing I read years ago, don't remember where or when. If this is racist, tell me and I'll delete it.

College boys and girls went South during the 60's to help with voting rights, anti-racist marches.
Sometimes the girls had to share living quarters where black men were staying too.

At night, sometimes, a black guy might approach a white college girl and say, "ok baby, let's integrate".
That's what I remember of the story. Is it true? Don't know. Does sound sexy. Just thought I'd add it to your comment.

And if this is judged to be racist, please tell me and I'll delete. Thanks
I don’t know how this would be racist. You’re asking for historical anecdotal evidence on a subject you’re curious about.

I don’t know how this would be racist. You’re asking for historical anecdotal evidence on a subject you’re curious about.

well, that's all it is. Anecdotal. Apocryphal. I didn't make it up, I read it somewhere, years ago.
but if anyone thought it was racist in any way, I'd want to know and I'd get rid of it. That's all.

i wish i was around in those daze...if that happend 2 me my panties woud hit the floor!

It is genetic, or instinctual (as another person on here put it). White men who would not consider sex with other white men offer themselves to black men in acknowledgement of our strength and superiority. Indeed, you comments point out a second area of collegiate interracial sex: many whitebois enjoy serving also.
This is so true. It really is genetic or instinctual. I have served Black Men and it was as if I was pre-programmed to do it. I knew that I had been genetically conquered by Black Men so I was programmed to worship Them like it was my religion. I think I also wanted my Black Conqueror to finish the job on me and not leave me as just defeated but also take a pound of flesh from me. I believed this is what i deserved as a defeated male.

Colleges and universities are teeming with opportunities for interracial sex. For most college students it's the first time they have been free to live without mom and dad keeping check on their activities. White girls who were raised in extremely restrictive homes can experience black cock for the first time. Those who already have been enjoying bbc can do so more frequently, and sometimes more extremely, than in their high school days. Fraternity and sorority parties provide environments ripe for multiple-partner interracial fun, while apartments and dorms provide settings for more private (and perhaps more passionate) IR sex.

I will post some photos of typical college IR sex. Feel free to post others or to share in words your experiences along these lines.

Black man's bed
When a black guy brings a white girl to his dorm room or apartment, she feels the aura of black strength and power in the environment.
View attachment 3142211

Blonde beauties
White guys pant when they see blonde beauties walk past, but they know they will never enjoy the pleasures those girls offer. Instead, the blondes bed blacks.

Starting with a good suck
View attachment 3142215

Riding upright
View attachment 3142216

A fully penetrated hug
View attachment 3142217

Leaning back for a different feel inside
View attachment 3142220

Taking master doggy-style
View attachment 3142222

Fun with a tutor

Often the nerdiest looking white girls are the best tutors, helping a guy with tough topics in classes. But guess what! Those nerdy girls have the same sexual needs as the beauties. After enough studying, nature takes over.

When her mouth works well, we don't care whether she wears glasses.
View attachment 3142224

She doesn't need to see to suck.
View attachment 3142225

Tutor's turn for a lesson in biology

View attachment 3142227

She has forgotten the tutoring.
View attachment 3142228

This is all the fee she needs for helping him with his studies.
View attachment 3142230
I've seen the vid the top pic is from are the others up on the internet anywhere?

Back