College Couple Seeking first BBC in Michigan

Hey we are a 22 year old college couple in Michigan seeking a man within a 3-4 hour drive. We have only ever had eachother but she has always been turned on by black men and is curious of what a bigger man may feel like (im 5 inches). If your interested please message us! We prefer between 19-35 and in decent shape! Thanks!

PS she is an attractive blonde with an athletic body and great curves!

Hey we are a 22 year old college couple in Michigan seeking a man within a 3-4 hour drive. We have only ever had eachother but she has always been turned on by black men and is curious of what a bigger man may feel like (im 5 inches). If your interested please message us! We prefer between 19-35 and in decent shape! Thanks!

You guys have any pics?

Where at in Michigan are you guys from? If your interested maybe we can hook up and solve that curiosity sometime...8.5 inches you can have all to yourself

Where at in Michigan? I live in Detroit, but travel all over the state for work. Check out my page and message me if interested

Back