Collected Fantasies and Confessions

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I went to a pretty wild party a few years ago. There was a lot of drinking and people just getting fairly comfortable with each other. We were both quite blitzed and a guy we'd just met fucked my wife while I laid on the bed beside them and watched.

My winter vacation got interesting when I met a black couple who were staying at the same resort as I was. My husband had stayed home due to work so I was on my own. I got to meet this couple one evening at the bar and we all ended up back at their room. She introduced me to lesbian sex which I totally loved. She then asked if I would like to watch her give her husband head. He had a huge cock and I was intrigued watching her take so much of it down her throat. She then asked me to try which I wasn't sure of, but did it anyway. God, was he big! My mouth stretched but I could only take about half of him. She then asked me if I wanted her husband to fuck me. She said I absolutely had to try his big cock. I agreed. She kissed my lips and face while he spread my legs and slid his thick black shaft into my pussy. I've never experienced anything like it. He fucked me so thoroughly I felt I'd never be satisfied by my husband again. All the way she continued kissing and sucking my breasts. I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life, not just once either. Over and over again. We spent the rest of the week having the hottest sex you can imagine. I'm still not sure if I liked his cock or her pussy the most. Good news was I didn't have to choose; I had both! :lips:

04.jpg

My winter vacation got interesting when I met a black couple who were staying at the same resort as I was. My husband had stayed home due to work so I was on my own. I got to meet this couple one evening at the bar and we all ended up back at their room. She introduced me to lesbian sex which I totally loved. She then asked if I would like to watch her give her husband head. He had a huge cock and I was intrigued watching her take so much of it down her throat. She then asked me to try which I wasn't sure of, but did it anyway. God, was he big! My mouth stretched but I could only take about half of him. She then asked me if I wanted her husband to fuck me. She said I absolutely had to try his big cock. I agreed. She kissed my lips and face while he spread my legs and slid his thick black shaft into my pussy. I've never experienced anything like it. He fucked me so thoroughly I felt I'd never be satisfied by my husband again. All the way she continued kissing and sucking my breasts. I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life, not just once either. Over and over again. We spent the rest of the week having the hottest sex you can imagine. I'm still not sure if I liked his cock or her pussy the most. Good news was I didn't have to choose; I had both! :lips:

View attachment 2724324
Great story!! Me and my wife wkuld have loved to be the black couple in your story!

"My fianceé dragged me to a jewellery store to pick out possible wedding rings and then she took off for her place later that night because she had to working breakfast the next day. She lived a little over an hour away. I took the next day off of work and decided to surprise her by showing up at her place at about 8:30 in the morning.
"I walked in on my fianceé laying naked, spread eagle, on the bed. She was masturbating enthusiastically while a young black dude was arched over her fucking her face. Evidently she had brought him home from the bar the night before after she'd left me. When I said, 'What the fuck's going on here?' her response was, "Oops, busted. (Long pause) How long have you been standing there?"

"My wife works at a local gym. One of her co-workers, a muscular black guy, was having a party and invited us. So we're hanging out and it's getting late so the wife and I are getting ready to leave. We drove separately that day, so we said our goodbyes and she says she 'forgot' something inside and was going to run in and grab it, and she'd see me later.

"Of course I'm immediately suspicious, so I leave for maybe twenty minutes, and when I come back, her car is still there. I go back inside, and one guy gives me a 'sorry, bro' kinda look and motions towards the back of the house. I peek into her coworker's bedroom, and he's fucking the ass off my wife and she's moaning and pleading for it ! I watched them fuck for a minute or so just quietly walked back out, gave the other dude a 'thanks' nod and left.

She arrived home a while later as though nothing had happened and was shocked when I told her I had been watching her get a good black-cock pounding. She just kind of smirked and asked if I wanted sloppy seconds.

I'm a working mom with three ******* and a husband who is absolutely no help whatsoever. I love my family but they drive me nuts. He always talks about how he can't help with things around the house because he is so busy at work. Does he even realize that I have a full time job as well? By Thursday of each week I have just about had it but that is my time to decompress! My husband thinks that I go to yoga after work every Thursday and he makes the effort to get dinner for himself and the *******, although he plays the hard done by role. But I don't care. I don't go to yoga either. For the past six months I have been meeting a much younger, super sexy black stud from the office at a downtown hotel. We have a ******* in the lounge and then go up to the room he has booked and for two hours, I let the wild baby out. I suck his big, beautiful black cock while he eats my dripping pussy and then we fuck like animals in every position imaginable. We even do some things that I won't mention here, but I an tell you I would never let my husband do them to me. Let's just say I live for Thursdays!

I'm a working mom with three ******* and a husband who is absolutely no help whatsoever. I love my family but they drive me nuts. He always talks about how he can't help with things around the house because he is so busy at work. Does he even realize that I have a full time job as well? By Thursday of each week I have just about had it but that is my time to decompress! My husband thinks that I go to yoga after work every Thursday and he makes the effort to get dinner for himself and the *******, although he plays the hard done by role. But I don't care. I don't go to yoga either. For the past six months I have been meeting a much younger, super sexy black stud from the office at a downtown hotel. We have a ******* in the lounge and then go up to the room he has booked and for two hours, I let the wild baby out. I suck his big, beautiful black cock while he eats my dripping pussy and then we fuck like animals in every position imaginable. We even do some things that I won't mention here, but I an tell you I would never let my husband do them to me. Let's just say I live for Thursdays!
Your secrets are safe with us. You can tell us what the things are that you’d never let your husband do that you let your young hung black stud do to you. We won’t tell anyone... I promise!!!

This started at an out-of-town party at a friend's house.
It was late and everybody had left, and my wife and I had far to much to *******.
Instead of letting us drive home, the host wisely insisted that we stay the night.

We crashed on the bed in the guest bedroom and he arrived with two fresh pillows. It was late, he was tired and pretty soused, and by then he was just wearing a bathrobe.

When he came in, my wife was sitting on the side of the bed in just her bra and panties, a bit too out of it to care.
When he reached over and tossed the pillows on the bed, his robe came open right in front of my wife, which meant his penis was only about a meter from her face.

The guy was proud of his size. Being a black man apparently had its benefits in that department. I was some distance away on the other side of the bed, and I guess he wanted her to get a good, "accidental" look.

She did not turn away, so he stood there letting her stare at it. I just watched, assuming he would soon turn and leave. But he didn't.
Finally, my wife boldly took a hold of his cock and tried to make a lame joke by asking, "What's this?" (Or maybe she wasn't focusing too well right then and wasn't really sure!)

He's pretty brash even when he's sober, and right then he was far from sober.
He asked, "Ever seen one like that?"

Things were getting pretty explicit but I was tired, *******, wanted to sleep, and I figured this was not a good time to cause a scene.
He got an erection and pushed it right up to my wife's face.
She just sat there looking at it.
Finally, she put her tongue on it. And then she opened her mouth and took it in.
I couldn't believe this was happening right in front of me. I sobered up pretty fast.

At first I was shocked, but the longer I watched the more I found myself getting turned on. Watching her doing him real slow and deliberate started to fascinate me.
This was my wife with another man's hard cock in her mouth!
By then he was holding her head and working his shaft back and forth. It took a while, probably because he was *******, but he eventually came while he held her head.

Afterwards, I was awake most of the night just thinking about what I had seen (but my wife seemed to fall asleep right away).
In the morning my wife remembered vaguely what happened and was totally appalled.
She blamed the whole thing on the alcohol and, of course, on me for not stopping it.
I had gotten turned on watching her do him and I surprised her by saying, "I'd like to see you do that again sometime." I guess she was happy that I didn't go ballistic.

The same guy came over to our place a few weeks later.
We were in the kitchen talking and it was obvious that we all were thinking about that night at the party.
I wondered how I would feel seeing it again when I was sober.
After debating it for a while, I said, "I want to see you two do what you did at the party."

After resisting for a while, my wife decided, What the hell, and sat down on a chair in front of him. He moved toward her and unzipped his pants.
Right then he wasn't erect, but she opened her mouth and took it all in.

After a minute or so, of working on it she pulled back revealing his large, rock-hard black cock!

This time my head was clear. As she got into it she kept looking at me, as if to taunt me. She was taking it all in and I could tell that he was building to a climax.
When he started to cum she didn't pull away.
He came with a loud groan and she swallowed several times before he removed his spent dick
The image of my wife working away on this man's cock until he came in her mouth is an image that is forever burned into my memory.

Afterwards, she looked at us and said, "So, now, you both happy?"
Later, she said to me, "I kind of got off on you watching me doing another man right in front of you. Were you jealous?"
"Sort of."

She smiled. "Then it was worth it. The next time I'll let him fuck me right in front of you!"

If you haven't watched your wife do a guy right in front of you, you are missing something pretty wild.

"My fianceé dragged me to a jewellery store to pick out possible wedding rings and then she took off for her place later that night because she had to working breakfast the next day. She lived a little over an hour away. I took the next day off of work and decided to surprise her by showing up at her place at about 8:30 in the morning.
"I walked in on my fianceé laying naked, spread eagle, on the bed. She was masturbating enthusiastically while a young black dude was arched over her fucking her face. Evidently she had brought him home from the bar the night before after she'd left me. When I said, 'What the fuck's going on here?' her response was, "Oops, busted. (Long pause) How long have you been standing there?"
And she certainly wxpect you'd still be coming back for more.
Win, win!

“We were childhood best friends. There was always a spark between us, but nothing ever happened, possibly because he was black and I was white. Eventually, we moved to separate towns. Then I returned home for my high school reunion without my husband. There he was and I felt the spark once again. One thing led to another and we ended up fucking the whole weekend like I used to fantasize about when we were young.”

For me it became an undeniable fetish, but it wasn’t at first, I guess coming home and seeing your wife, in bed with a hung BBC and then not knowing. I stood and watched in arousal as I watch her suck this huge black dick and him slam he Pussy, it made for a great jerk session. From then on it was a fetish I needed more of, so our journey began.

Last edited:
Back