Cocksucking husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsD

Female
Two years ago my husband reluctantly agreed to allowing me to experience bbc sex. We had shared fantasies and discussed opening our marriage to other men over pillow talk for a long time before agreeing to a short term experiment. Since then IR sex has become part of our lifestyle with my husband becoming an avid voyeur with the conflict of jealousy and lust consuming him while he watches and masturbates. My question is there any way to persuade my husband to suck my bull's cock? This is something that I would like to see but am afraid to bring it up for fear of upsetting him. He has seen my best friend's husband do this when we partied with them and his demeanor suggested he didn't like it. My husband is an alpha male but for some reason he enjoys watching me play the slut for him. He is strongly anti gay and I believe he would consider himself gay if he did this. I would like to persuade him otherwise that he would just be showing his appreciation to the bull for pleasing me so well but don't know how to approach him with this. Is there a chance that this could happen or is it just a pipe dream of mine?

The first time, the bull rolled my wife over on top of me while I was performing oral on her.. With me pinned under her, he slapped my mouth with his cock and tried to push it into my mouth. When opened my mouth to say something, he shoved his huge cock into my mouth. It was hard as a steel pipe and so thick I could hardly breathe. I was so intimated by the size and hardness, I sucked it. I had been an alpha male and had never wanted to suck a cock before. He kept me pinned under her while he fucked her. That up close view of him stretching my wife more than I ever could and the intensity of her orgasms had a sobering effect on me. I realize that must serve both of them as they desire.

Two years ago my husband reluctantly agreed to allowing me to experience bbc sex. We had shared fantasies and discussed opening our marriage to other men over pillow talk for a long time before agreeing to a short term experiment. Since then IR sex has become part of our lifestyle with my husband becoming an avid voyeur with the conflict of jealousy and lust consuming him while he watches and masturbates. My question is there any way to persuade my husband to suck my bull's cock? This is something that I would like to see but am afraid to bring it up for fear of upsetting him. He has seen my best friend's husband do this when we partied with them and his demeanor suggested he didn't like it. My husband is an alpha male but for some reason he enjoys watching me play the slut for him. He is strongly anti gay and I believe he would consider himself gay if he did this. I would like to persuade him otherwise that he would just be showing his appreciation to the bull for pleasing me so well but don't know how to approach him with this. Is there a chance that this could happen or is it just a pipe dream of mine?
It’s not going to happen from what you posted. Don’t push it on him and since he’s seen it and not interested that only further strengthens the point he’s not interested. Don’t ruin what an good thing you have. Especially him being Alpha and you being his hotwife slut! Those are the relationships most men and women dream of. Sucking cock is exciting but also an beta thing in most sexual dynamic as far as that goes. Some fantasies just don’t happen. Have fun and be safe!

The Cuckold string on this site, second article has a wonderful plan for converting women to the cuckold lifestyle. It would work if altered to the male also, I think.

Cutting down one tree doesn’t make up a lumber jack. I can say that while I’m cool with others being gay or Bi, I wouldn’t want to watch my partner doing that and it would be a buzz ******* for me. I’m boring lol

A good start would be to suck a bbc and kiss your husband during it. Eventually cumswap the bbc cum into your husbands mouth. After that he’ll realize the power of the bbc and want some himself. Trust me
Yes, that sounds about right. When a white guy just get a taste of black cock somehow it changes him just like it does with white girls and then they want more.

I resisted my Wife/Mistress' wishes for me to suck cock for months.....through lots of Tease & Denial, and making me watch nothing but videos of husbands sucking bulls' cocks, as well as long, daily sessions with Her making me suck on Her strap-on......then on the rare occaions She did allow me to cum, I was made to eat it for Her......after months of this, She broke me down and persuaded me to do as She wished. That was over eight years ago, and since then I have provided much oral pleasure to all of the Bulls in our poly Family group......it's a daily requirement for me now, and I have accepted my place......on my knees, serving the Real Men in our Family group....

Okay, try getting him involved with you. Kiss him or have him play with your breasts. Even touch him, rub his dick while engaged with your lover.
I think that this type of involvement by the cuck, and even little things like holding your wife's hand, kissing and caressing her while she's getting fucked by a black man and helping her get into a comfortable position before he enters her, are the most beautiful and sexy aspects of a cuckold relationship and that white cucks should be doing this and whatever else they can to maximize their wife's pleasure

The first time, the bull rolled my wife over on top of me while I was performing oral on her.. With me pinned under her, he slapped my mouth with his cock and tried to push it into my mouth. When opened my mouth to say something, he shoved his huge cock into my mouth. It was hard as a steel pipe and so thick I could hardly breathe. I was so intimated by the size and hardness, I sucked it. I had been an alpha male and had never wanted to suck a cock before. He kept me pinned under her while he fucked her. That up close view of him stretching my wife more than I ever could and the intensity of her orgasms had a sobering effect on me. I realize that must serve both of them as they desire.
Lesson well learned cuckie boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back