• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cocksize using Subway dollar analysis

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I was watching tv with wife last night when Subway commercial came on with jingle "$5 foot long". So looked at me and said that means your is worth around $2.50. Ouch! Actually it is probably more like $2.00.

In Subway dollars every inch is worth around $.40. So what's you dong worth in subway dollars?

T

Tinywhitedick6inch

I'm 6 inches how much is that ?
I was watching tv with wife last night when Subway commercial came on with jingle "$5 foot long". So looked at me and said that means your is worth around $2.50. Ouch! Actually it is probably more like $2.00.

In Subway dollars every inch is worth around $.40. So what's you dong worth in subway dollars?
how

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Interestingly enough, Subway charges more for a six inch sub than half the cost of a foot-long.
I guess having six inches is more valuable than most guys think. :)

T

Tinywhitedick6inch

So how much would my 6inch cock be ?
Interestingly enough, Subway charges more for a six inch sub than half the cost of a foot-long.
I guess having six inches is more valuable than most guys think. :)[/quote

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
So how much would my 6inch cock be ?
Depends on what kind of meat. Six inchers start at $3.50 for pastrami and go up from there.

A six inch cock, being a male chicken is cock, goes for $4.00 and up depending on the style of sub.

They don't have wiener on the menu, so I have no idea what that might cost, however, keep in mind that a six inch Ball Park plumps when you cook it making it more filling than the Coney Island "Foot-longs" which tend to be a bit on the thin side. :bounce:

Oh, don't forget the condom-mints! ;)

T

Tinywhitedick6inch

Depends on what kind of meat. Six inchers start at $3.50 for pastrami and go up from there.

A six inch cock, being a male chicken is cock, goes for $4.00 and up depending on the style of sub.

They don't have wiener on the menu, so I have no idea what that might cost, however, keep in mind that a six inch Ball Park plumps when you cook it making it more filling than the Coney Island "Foot-longs" which tend to be a bit on the thin side. :bounce:

Oh, don't forget the condom-mints! ;)
So Im worth $4 ;) lol this is my gf you like ?

Attachments